Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Info about me(Thanks Krysten)

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.Store Manager at Movie Gallery in Alabama
2. Waitress- Macoroni Grill in Montgomery, AL
3. 1-800-Fly(something), booking flights -Tampa, FL
4. Education Coordinator for Joanns Fabric Store-Phoenix, AZ

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice(does not matter which version)
2. Office Space
3. Christmas VAcation (it does not have to be Christmas)
4. Ella Enchanted

Four places I have lived:

1. Tampa, FL
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. Prescott, AZ
4. Troy, AL

Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Moonlight
3. Blood Ties
4. American Idol

Four places I have been:

1. Outer BAnks, NC
2. Casa de Fruta, Half moon Bay, CA
3. Rocky Point , Mexico
4. Treasure Island, FL

People who email me regularly:

1. Chris
2. Laura
3. Tavia
4. Kylene


Four of my favorite foods:

1. pecan divinity
2. grilled zucchinni marinated in queen creek olive oil
3. R&R pizza with Ranch!(right laura)
4. Coffee....okay technically not food, but Love, Love, Love coffee

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Arizona
2. California
3. the beach
4. With Chris.....I don't care where!



Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Chris coming home from deployment
2. Moving home to Arizona
3. Going to Italy in November
4. Going to Vegas with Chris

No comments: