Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

How I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day



New Years Eve
-Well I am pretty boring here. I spent the last 30 minutes of 2007 watching Rockin New Years on TV, sipping pink champagne. Yes, I opened the bottle early. Chris called me about 10 minutes before the new year and talked to me until the ball dropped. He said that he may not be able to kiss me on the lips but he could kiss me in my ear at midnight. And thats what he did! It had been January 1st for him for about 10 hours. We said our goodnights and I went to bed.




On a side note I kinda had de ja vu watching Fergie on TV. Its what I did the previous year, I went out a week later and bought her album. Love it!




-Today, well I have been lazy! The kids surprised me by cleaning up their room before I got out of bed. I told them that they deserved breakfast at Cracker Barrel for that. So we went and ate Sunrise Samplers. I still have not got used to eating out with the kids by myself this year, but I have really enjoyed the few times we have had breakfast at Cracker Barrell. Another plus to having an apartment in town! After Breakfast we came home and the kids played Wii and played. They were a little irritable today due to being up late last night. I tried to let them stay up but neither one made it. Of course they were up at the same time this morning. Ugh! I played around online and did some scrapbooking. I am doing the January Challenge Class on the Big Picture Website. We have to do a layout a day in January. Here is mine for today, I will try to add these in daily.


No comments: