Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Mood, Good Funnies, and a 80's survey




80's Survey


1.How old were you in 1980?I was 1

2. How old were you in 1989? I was 10

3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? Of course , there are a million toys at toys r us that I can play with

4.Did you watch Transformers? I remember it being on Sat morning but don't remember watching

5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? I don't think so

6. Did you own a Lite Bright?yep

7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? At any point in time during the 80's was I over the age 10 so why watch the Golden Girls??????

8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!

9. What was your favorite toy?My little ponies

10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?Yes......I told you I was a toys R us kid

11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Uh, totally!

12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? JOEY!!

13. Did you play M.A.S.H? (Coming back to edit) Yes, I played this Mansion, Apt., Shack, House. Thank you Laura for reminding of what the heck this was. We did this all over the backs of our notebooks

14. Did you watch The Care Bears? yep, and now my daughter does

15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?yes

16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?I don't remember

17. Did you have a Glo Worm?Yes, love the glo worms

18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Yes, my boyfriend even gave me a pink and black one at the roller skating rink!

19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?Both! Who could choose. But oh my wasnt Jake Ryan the cutest!!

20. Did you have a crazy hair style?Farrah Faucet feathered sides

21. What was your first bike? A Pink one with a banana seat

22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?Care bears, My little ponies, dolls, barbies

23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yes , to many of those ugly dolls

24. Did you dress like Madonna? Yes.......Like a virgin

25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Who could decide?

26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Yes, me and my grandma did

.27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Yep, like 27 pairs

28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?yes

29. Atari or Nintendo? I had an Atari but then when Nintendo came out , that was the big Christmas present

30. Did you play Pac-Man?yes

31. Which was better: Jem or Barbie and the Rockers? Both....I repeat.....with those choices who could decide

32. He-Man or She-Ra?Don't remember

33. What movie scared you the most?I don't remember watching any scary movies

34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? Are you kidding .....Try? I totally had the moves....still do......snort!

35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Capacitor"? Delorian. 2.2 Gigagwatts......Back to the Future.

36. What other colors did Pepsi come in?I know that there was that clear stuff but I do not remember it

37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck?Howard the Duck

38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? I am totally lost

39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? NO

40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER?nope

41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? Clark(Sparky), Ellen, Cousin Eddy, Russ, Audrey..............This is crazy, this is crazy

42. Wally-World or Europe?WallyWorld

43.What was your favorite movie from the 80's? Okay, I LOVE 80's movies, so this was a little hard to narrow down. But here it is. The Lost Boys. See I have always liked Vampires. But You get Correy Haim and Correy Fieldman as well. Who could go wrong. Not to mention a you Keifer Sutherland. NUMMY!!!

44. What was your favorite T.V. show from the 80's? The A Team

Since I had such strong feelings about the 80's movie.....Let me give you a little something to look at!

Okay, now on to the other stuff. I had an excellent day. Which started with a good run. Legs felt better today so I was able to do it. I have been in an excellent mood ever since. Must be all the extra endorphins. I also met Jess for spin and came home to the phone ringing off the hook. But all in good fun. Because I have been laughing ever since. My mom called to tell me that some distant cousin was on American Idol. Me: " Okay mom, I will be sure to watch you 5th cousin , 8 times removed.....Talk to you later" About an hour later she called back. My grandfather had called back to say that it was not her cousin it was just a friend of the cousin. So he had to call every one in the family back to tell them NO , it was not the cousin, because you know we were all hovering over the phone , ready to vote....Right! Not like I was watching. Is it even good this year? Any new eye candy? I mean I gotta have some Daughtry or Beau. Nummy. LOLO? Can you help me with this? Still Mom had another funny to tell me. Which totally made me fall out of the chair laughing. My step grandmother's, mother is still alive. (Yes we are an American family--Grandpa robbed the cradle) The lady is nearly old and was watering plants today around the house. Well she gets to her favorite one and is watering it. Looks at her daughter(my step grandma) and says " This is the best growing plant I have ever owned, I simply love it" Well my grandparents don't have the heart to tell her that it is Fake. So they just nod , smile , and empty the water out each day. Now laugh, because that is funny. I don't care who you are. My second funny of the night came from my friend Kylene. She had me rolling with her diet woes. I will not go into details because chances are you will not find them as funny as me...cause I tend to laugh alot! But I will leave you with this. And I swear if anyone can tell me where to get the tshirt, I would love them forever. I would pay about 1,562$ for one. I don't know where I came up with that sum, but hey seems good. But recently her husband bought her this tshirt. Of course at Mardi Gras! But hey I think this shirt could just be a great everyday tshirt. Like say to wear to the gym.

" I want to ride you like a float, and eat you like a Moonpie"

Enough said. Night KY, Thanks for the laughs!!! xoxoxoxox

No comments: