Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Silly things you probably don't want to know about me

1. Are you taller than your best friend? - about the same
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? - Zig Millennium size .05(size really does matter)
3. Look at your planner for March 10th, what are you doing?- Monday Go to the gym
4. What color are your toenails usually?- Hot pink(its my favorite color :)
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? My hair
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? I have a red sheet hanging over my window
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?- beige
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?- Yep, his name was Pantera
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?-a bill
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?- no, but DH does
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?-just cause I like to have cash on me
12. Who is the last baby that you held? Lola
13. Can you spell well? yes
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?- no
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?- same one
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gator? -I don't want to pick either
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?- My 1 year anniversary in 2001
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? - no1
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?- A mexican bowl Krysten gave me
20. Last person you gave a business card to?-When I get business cards I let you know
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? My sister for CM
22. Closest framed picture to you? - My daughters fall pics
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? -I guess my mom on Christmas Eve
24. What do you hate about sleeping?-sleeping alone(kids don't count)
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? - 5-10
26. Last time you gave flowers?- Me and Jess gave Beth flowers when we took her to the movies a couple weekends ago
8. Do you play air guitar?-no but I totally play air drums
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? - never, YET I am married
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? -sugar free vanilla
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? no
32. What is/was your high school's mascot? - an indian(raider) in Decatur and in Phoenix it was a Matador
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? - Stacey
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? -hmmm, I don't usually I just wash my hands alot
35. Would you like to learn how to play the drums?- sure, I mean I already got the air drums down!
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? - white
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? - They are hiring dancers at Babe's lounge
39. What was the last pageant you attended?- what?
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? - Pizza Hut.
41. Have you ever worn a crown? -absolutely, every chance I get
42. What is the last thing you stapled?- I can not remember
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? - don't remember
44. Are you ticklish? - only in a couple spots, but not bad
45. Last time you saw fireworks? -4th of July when I was doing themat mom and dad's
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? -I wish I could remember. They are best at like 5 am fresh and hot
47. Last person that IMed you, and you actually responded? - don't know
48. Last time you parked under a carport? - airport parking garage in October? I think
49. Do you have a black dog? - nope but I soon will
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? -Aunt to two little cute girls
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? - This guy at the gym. They are so darn blue! Great eyes!
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?- today..on the road
54. What is the last song you belted out in the car? -With you Chris Brown
55. do you have a little black dress? -nope

No comments: