Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi


1. Join me in TGIF! I have never been so happy! Long, Sick Week. Although I have a long busy weekend too. Oh well there will be some fun stuff involved!

2. Put a little __laughter___ in your day!

3. Happiness is a cup of coffee from my new percolator, Once you percolate you can never go back!

4. She is not mistaken and confused. She is right! I am just being honest!

5. I'm waiting for my doctor's apt. so I can get better! I bet you thought I would never say that! I hate the doctor!.

6. Cubs baseball is hard to resist. Even though we have lost the last 2 games. I am ready for some more torture at 1:20 today!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home and getting some rest, tomorrow my plans include Opening Day of Baseball, Pancake Day and my studio's performances, Twinklestars Dance Clinic, and possibly a baseball game on Sat. night, and Sunday, I want to rest from Saturdays events!

No comments: