Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

Catching up on some Manic Monday posts


If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
hmmm.....Trapeze artist!

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?
somewhere in the middle. I am at my best when I am totally comfortable. I am not a dressy person. You will never find me overdressed for anything.

Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
yes and no. I don't really shelter my kids from alot. I pretty much lay it out the way it is. If a question comes up , I will answer it to the best of my ability and move on. With that being said, I do not sit around and flood my life with media, tv, news, etc. To much only brings on worry. I don't want my kids to worry about what the world is coming too.

Manic Monday #169
Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket?I guess it depends on who is going to be on this picnic lunch. For me, it would be fruit, veggies, sandwich(probably turkey or tuna), and water bottles.
If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now? If we are being all honest here. I would have to say "winds blowing to the south" ! Things are crazy right now. Life is up in the air. Things feel like they are going south because I have so many changes going on at once and I don't know how they are all going to turn out. Hoping for things "life" to turn north soon!
What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you? Switch back and forth between lanes. Not really making any progress. Of course I am talking about traffic in bigger cities. Not FP!

No comments: