Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am back

Back from the beach.......Kinda refreshed. Mostly tired. I have alot of adventures to blog about, but I have to organize my thoughts and get some sleep. I drove in last night, went straight to swim meet, dropped the family off, went to studio, taught 2 classes, and back to finish the swim meet. We were up again this morning going to the dentist. Tooth problem that began at the beach. I have 2 days to clean the house, car, and do laundry before I head back to Gulf Shores. Yeah! Anyway, I will blog about all that soon. For now. Here is a little filler.


A - Age: 29 , turning the big 3-0 soon. Of course if you ask me to my face , I am not a day over 25
B - Bed size: Just big enough to sleep on! I don't care
C - Chore you hate: laundry or rather the putting away of laundry.
D - Dogs' names: Mac Kingsley
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver, or both: Silver
H - Height: Almost 5'9
I - Instruments you play(ed): flute but not in a long time. Piano, some of the time
J - Job title: Dance teacher(ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop,etc.) and Danceline and Winterguard instructor for FPHS.
K - Kid(s): Ryley and Kendal
L - Living arrangements: Complicated
M - Mom's name: Charlotte
N - Nicknames: B.B., Breezy, Brick, B,
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 5 days after arm reconstruction
P - Pet Peeve: 1. people who are all up in others business, Like it effects them or something! Move on people , get your own life.
2. People who actually think that I am interested in their advice or opinions on my life or what I should be doing.
Q - Quote from a movie: It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down. - Tank Girl.....my favorite pointless movie!
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 - Tav-o
T - Time you wake up: depends on the day.
U- Underwear: Totally optional! And you should definetly consider your activities before choosing to wear any or not
V- Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts an Asparagus
W - Ways you run late: I usually don't!
X - X-rays you've had: Arm, Neck, Back, foot, hand, stomach, pretty much every part of me
Y - Yummy food you make: Well I can bake just about anything. Cakes, cookies, breads, candies
Z- Zoo/favorite animal: Giraffe

No comments: