Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Friday 5




Holes!

1.Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?

Well no where around here. I miss a good bagel too. In AZ we would go to Einsteins or Brueggers, BUT if we were in North Phoenix.......Its got to be Chompies.....HELLO SWOON! I love this place....I miss this place. If I close my eyes I can smell this place. Its a Bagel factory, breakfast burrito making, cheesecake to die for, and carrot cake the size of your face LOVING PLACE! Sorry, got a little carried away....Do yourself a favor, if you are ever on Cactus/Tatum in Phoenix,AZ.....Stop in. Sit down. You will not regret it.

2.What is your favorite style of doughnut? I love , love, love sourcream donuts. I got hooked on these when I was a little girl. Its been a long time since I have had one too!

3.What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers? I have to say, that they all kinda taste the same. Especially after you eat a few. I really like the gummy ones!

4.What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like? Honey Nut Cheerios!

5.How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones? Well, I don't feel anything about onion rings. I have never eaten one. Don't plan to either.

No comments: