Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Funny blog that posts all those Meme's we are addicted to taking! Well here is this weeks and lasts. Check out the blog *clicky*


1. Who was your FIRST date? Ha! My teens asked me this the other day at practice. I had to really think. I mean I went on plenty of meet up dates to the movies and stuff. First date where I actually got picked up was probably with Steve B. in 9th grade. Could not tell you what we actually did though! We dated for a couple years off and on.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No I do not. Not even sure where he is. Birmingham I think. I would totally talk to him too. We were never on bad terms.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Vodka, Straight up! And I was too young to even mention

4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting I think. Then when I was like 15 I was the Customer Service/Shipping and Recieving Expert(ha) at Montgomery Wards. I dont think they are even around anymore. They were big in AZ back in the day. That was a great job!

5. What was your FIRST car? Mazda Prodege.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Arizona

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Hmm well I had some best friends when I was in K-2nd. Then we moved. I lost touch over the years. But yes, one, Sarah I recently connected with over Facebook. Crazy. 25 years later she looks the same.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? I believe it was my aunt and uncle's wedding when I was 5. But I do not remember it. The first one I remember was my step uncle(we are an american family)

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. I guess the only true roomate I have had is Celeste at Troy State. Wild. Yeah, that sums it up. But yeah, we had some fun!

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? For the changes in my life to smooth out. I am ready for the next chapter! I can't wait!

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Sailing!

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? nope

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Depend on yourself. Motivate yourself. Trust your instincts. DO NOT SETTLE! Why did I learn these lessons? Because the longer I go in this life the more I realize that people only look out for themselves and what benefits them. Its sad but true. So you better look out for yourself. Do what makes you happy. Don't look for people's approval. You will never get it. Stop trying. Be happy with yourself. STop waiting for others to make you happy. Stop waiting for people to do things for you. Do it yourself. Then when you have done all that, reach out and try to show the love, the generosity, the approval that maybe you never got.




1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with? Well my kids were in bed with me last night watching a movie. But somehow I think that is not what this question is asking.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Misti and I went to Santa Fe last week

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Vodka and Cherry 7up

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Can't I have both. All though damn those eyes....

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? fine arts

6. Best kind of pizza? R and R pizza in AZ.....I miss you

7. What is in store for your future? "OH the places I am going to go!"

8. Who was the last band you saw live? I saw one down in GS. But if we are talking about popular band......and this was a few years ago. But I actually think it was Big and Rich, Trace Adkins in AZ. Wow , I will have to think about it but I think that was the last concert I went to. Then again I did see Andre Bocelli in Rome. Holy Cow that was a highlight of my life!

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? I guess if they were to call me and say they needed something ,yeah

10. How many songs are on your iPod? couple 100

11. Where is the last place you drove to? to the bottom of Wade's Gap to go for a run

12. Where did your last kiss take place? uh.......

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? sleeping

14. Are you a quitter? I hope not

15. Who was the last person you had in your house? my dad.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot? I don't. Do what you want to do. Its not my life to live. Why worry about what other people do with theirs

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? no, it makes me want to have sex!

17. What was the last CD you purchased? Twilight

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? The Black Crowes, Aerosmith

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? "Lust", "Gluttony", "Greed", "Sloth", "Wrath", "Envy", and "Pride".
Well are we not all guilty of all of them at sometime in our life? Some more than others, some sins more than others. I am not sure which one I could say I do the most. Anger , hell yeah, Lust, You got it. I get down, sure. I think its just important that we recognize our behavior and try to change it when we are guilty of it. Its always a work in progress.


20. How is your last ex doing? who cares?


So there you have it. Another meaningful meme for you read on my blog. Sorry guys. I am brain dead for now.

No comments: