Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

FOR TODAY... January 11, 2010

Outside my window... its sunny, but cold

I am thinking... how great it feels to be back to running!

I am thankful for... for a new beginning

I am wearing... yoga pants, long sleeve shirt and hoodie

I am remembering... that I have got to call about my car insurance

I am going... to clean house, get some homework done , and make some phone calls today

I am currently reading... nothing right now, but got a stack of books today from Ky

I am hoping... to get some things taken care of today

On my mind... too much to do and not enough time to do it in

Noticing that... I procrastinate

Pondering these words... "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it"

From the kitchen... just had a nice spinach salad with rice and tuna....Yum

Around the house... is alot of laundry....No one tells you about the amount of laundry 3 kids, me, and a logger can put out!

One of my favorite things~ having some quiet time to myself with the kids back in school



A pic from today:

I took these this morning. This is easily becoming one of my favorite views to capture. The frost was gorgeous and the kids and I discussed the horses being cold. Beautiful!


This Monday meme is from:

No comments: