Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow

Playing along this week......Its called Friday Follow and its a list of blogs who link up and in the end I get new followers for their blog plus find some cool blogs that interest me!
Since this is my # 1 thing to do online(read blogs)....I think this is pretty cool. 

So intro to me:

My name is Bry
You say that like the cheese......
Don't ask
I am a little wild
a little unconventional
I am a city girl.......Living way out in the country(BFE)........seriously just looking for the beach!
Its a long story ........about how I ended up here......with my two barefoot children.....
I am divorced
Mom of 2.
.Princess Gets what she wants who absolutely is the spittin image of her momma(attitude and all)
  and Prince sweetheart(I love you infinity and beyond!- beat that)
We live with a  great guy(that would be J-axe man) who is so not my type(hee hee xoxo) and his floopy haired(cutie) son who gets along great with Prince but not always with Princess
 full time student
One of these days I am going to be Jillian Michaels....promise
 runner
I should say runner who has been on hiatus for a few months and my butt and thighs hate me for it!

What do I write about? Hmmm.....my kids, my family,my friends, photos, trips, running, any thing that pops out pretty much.....
sometimes I can be deep and inspiring
other times not so much and I will just fill out a meme.
But I am pretty consistant and I do attempt to be funny. 

So follow if you like!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Following you by FF, when you get a chance follow me back?

cheers !

Half Brazilian- Half Irish
http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the Friday follow!

Tabatha said...

following you! Have a great weekend!!!

dymphna said...

i am a new follower from friday follow

hope you will visit me too at

http://dymphna-delarosa.blogspot.com/

Cakeblast said...

fcI am a new follower from Friday Follow! Hope to see you at my blog soon. I have 3 giveaways ending on March 28!

Letherton said...

Here from FF running behind this week

Take a minute to check out my blog
I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

The Kloeppings said...

hopping in from Follow Friday:)