Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

This is the tooth....
the tooth that will change the way she looks......
its gone......
I pulled it.....
because she begged me.....
but I cried while doing it........
and J kinda chuckled at me...........
I told her to stop growing up.....that I was not having it. 
She was not to lose anymore teeth......

Princess said she was sorry....that she did not mean too......and she was doing her best but it just kept happening.  She said it was all the water.  
I told her to quit drinking.  Enough already. 

I even made her smile at me one more time before I pulled it because I needed to see that baby smile one last time.....
okay ....I am totally cracking here.....
Who has seen my emotional unavailbility?
Now she is going to have a big ole permanent tooth come in there and look awful (I hate this phase)
and you know what....

the one right beside it is loose too!
Makes me sick.....

No comments: