Pages

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Never Have I Ever.......A Saturday Meme

So I have really been thinking about my own meme.  I visit so many on any given day of the week, and really want to do one inspired by all the bucket lists out there and the book I was reading 2001 things to do before you die.  

So I am going to start mine today!  I do not have a fancy button yet.....
I will work on that later

I am not going to put up a Mr. Linky this week either.  Just simply leave me a comment and link back to my blog if you do a post. 

Here is how it is going to go. 
I am going to ask if you have done 5 things such as " Have you ever ate alligator?"
 You answer  and tell me a little about it. 
 Then tell me 5 things that are on your list of things to do before you die.

Got it?
Fun right?

So here goes!

Saturday May 1st edition of

Never Have I Ever! 

1. Have you ever participated in Relay for Life?

2. Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon?

3. Have you ever protested something?

4. Have you ever sat down and ate pounds of Crawfish?

5. Have you ever kissed in the rain?

Now tell me 5 things that you have checked of your life list!

Leave me a comment and link back to me if you post!
Have fun and a good weekend!


Now should I answer my own questions?

1. Yes, I have participated in a Relay for Life.  I asked because it was going on last night.  While I only stayed an hour, it was interesting to go.  It had seemed to fizz out by the time we got there at 10.  Lots of people leaving.  I also particiapted in one during High School.  I believe it was part of Key Club.  I stayed all night for that one.  It was a pretty cool experience. 

2. Yep, I have seen the Grand Canyon.....many times.  J and I were laying in bed the other night watching the discover channels special on the wonders of the world.  It was pretty interesting.  Its crazy what people think about a place they have never seen.  He was asking about how you hike down there, are there signs to tell you where to go....etc.  I was cracking up.

3. No I have never actually been in a physical protest. 

4. Yes.  I have to admit it is not my favorite thing to do.  Alot of people around here do love it though.  I admit it is fun and taste good.  Im just not up on the work you got to go through to eat. 

5.  Yes, I have kissed in the rain.  A honest to goodness, throw me up against the truck, rain pouring down, kiss that lasted a long time.  What they don't tell you is that snot usually happens durning this. 

Now 5 things on my Lifelist

1. Skydive
2. Learn a second language
3. Make it to Wrigley Field
4. Get my scuba license
5. Save the Manatees

I am totally looking forward to hearing everyone's responses. 
Don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me that you posted.  Next week I will get all fancy and make a button and add a Mr. Linky. 

Now I must go lace up, because it is May 1st and if you are following my run blog then you know today kicks off my challenge. 






No comments: