Pages

Friday, June 04, 2010

TGIF

Today's headache......I mean post is brought to you by all these blog hops. 


friday-follow



The Girl Creative












I say headache because that is exactly what I have.  Its pounding.....light sensitive.....the works!!! I am glad its Friday but have nothing to look forward to this weekend.  I would love to take off somewhere but its just not in the cards.  Looks like J is working tomorrow and the kids and I are in full boredom mode.  Absolutely sucks.  I need to step out of my funk.  Have not blogged in a few days.....been trying to work through a few things.  I will get over it.  Okay so before I bore you being a gloomy gus.......Welcome new followers.  I will be hop along checking everyone's out later.

5 comments:

cheri said...

hope you get better soon...

found you on the treehouse :)

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I know how headaches/migraines are....they DO stink!

I'm your newest Follower from Friendly Friday. I wanted to say hello and share some comment lo♥e.

I would love it if you would take a minute to check out my blog and follow me, too, if you like what you see.

I hope your weekend is amazing!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

I am Harriet said...

I hope your head feels better :)
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/oil-spills-and-building-friendships-one-blog-at-a-time/

Rambling Housewife said...

Girl, I hope you do get through your funk, cause you funny!!! Yes, I meant it to read that way:)
Linking up with you from
New Friday Friday!!

http://andonemoreequalsfour.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

Thanks for joining in Monday Madness.

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com