Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Its chilly

I like chilly........
Makes me want to do things that I do not have time to do....like nap or rake leaves or.....curl up with a book.

This week is Hell week....and if I make it through I will feel better.  I have 3 major tests and a speech.  I constantly ask myself why?  Why do I put myself in the position to be so stressed out.  It does not make me happy.   School makes me happy....at least the end result will but I hate the stress it brings to me, J, the kids....my house.  Its hard to balance it all out.  There are so many other things I want to be doing.

Enough of my rant...
I have been doing alot and not blogging but some day I will catch it up.  We have managed a few fall crafts, a new couch, and some sick kids, cheerleading......but no time to blog about it.  Not today.  Today is Algebra and World Literature.  Not for you, for me. 
Ciao!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Good luck on your tests.

Tiffany said...

It's chilly where I am as well! Good luck with your studies!