Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

I have been blogging long enough to know that time goes by very fast and whenever I get busy something has to give.  That something always being my blog.  I wish it were not so but so it is.  I am happy to report that even though I have not written here in over a month I have all A's in my courses and have changed direction.  If you know me, you are used to me changing direction.  My plans were all along to go to community until all my basics were done then move on to a 4 year college and finish out a degree.....somewhere in the health, nutrition, trainor, science field.  Well the longer I am at this community college the more I like it and I realize that there is a good nursing program here.  Well on a whim.....I put my application in, signed up and even got a recommendation(without asking) from my BIO teacher.  I am pretty excited about it.  So new adventure for me and we will see how it works out and even if I like it. 

There is other stuff to catch up on....and I will get around to it.  Eventually.  Hopefully....One day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Bry-that's great. Check out Absolute Narcissism's blog-she's also in nursing school and she writes about it quite a bit!