Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Todays the day!

I go in for my first full day of nursing classes today.  I am nervous, excited, anxious.  Wondering where this will all take me.  Hoping the school pulls their head out of their asses and gets organized.  They have really been dragging butt on schedules....keeping everyones pell grants on hold.  So at the first day of school dawns I have no schedule and no books.  I was just told to show up at 7:30am.  Awesome.

On the upside, after today I will only have a AM class then off for the rest of the week. 

Few other things I am totally excited about.....

Going to pick up my son's national champion Auburn shirt today after classes.  I might be nice and get one for J.  I totally fell asleep last night.....it was a late game and I had to get up early.  It is DVR'd so I am keeping my ears shut and staying off FB so I don't hear spoilers. 

Had a ton of fun last night playing UNO with the family.  The kids had a blast and J and I cheated......Now before you get upset at that......Thats just how J is.  He knew KK was at a disadvantage so he would swing the game in her direction to give her help.   It was alot of fun though and we need to do it more often.  Is it just me or has the rules of the game changed?

Next I am pretty excited about this weekend....Not because the kids will be gone but because we get to go see MP4.  I love this band!  Looking forward to a weekend with J and great music. 

Well Im out because my time draws near......Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

We're doing the A to Z Challenge again this year. You managed pretty well with it last year. Do you want to try it again this year?

Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I see that you have not updated your blog in a year, but I was curious to know where you are going to school. I go to Hopkinsville in KY and they are the most disorganized school on the planet!

Dylan Brandon said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Itua herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Itua sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Itua who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Itua because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HPV . I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Itua through his email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com) You can also order from his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received