Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Good Weekend, Feeling relaxed and a Blah, Blah, Blah Survey






Well this weekend was very nice.....Some great girl time, caught up on some sleep, no kids......what more could you want! Today I went up and got the kids. Played some baseball with R, and then went to the park. I talked the kids into going down to the water. It was such a beautiful day! I love DeSoto. I could sit out on those rocks all day and listen to the water. But.....they lasted about 20 minutes and then wanted to get ice cream and play at the park. So we did. I will add some pics...Forgot my good camera though!! I really got to get in the habit of keeping it in my car! Well tommorrow starts another week, and after a week of sickness, I hope we are all getting better. Rye is still struggling but I hope it clears up soon. I did not get to run this past week so tommorrow, I will be stepping it up a bit. I am going to get to the gym early I hope. ........ I am going to post this survey and then go start my new book. Eat, Love , and Pray.....okay technically not new. Its been sitting on my shelf for a while. But it looks excellent. A womens year of self discovery in Italy, India, and Indonesia. Sounds great! Anyway....back to the blah survey. I am serious thats what its called!

1. last cigarette?? 1 really bad puff off of one at Hogwild. I choked. Because it has been since October since I quit! Yeah me(this totally helps with the whole running thing...go figure)
2. last beverage: 1 glass of Beringer right now
3. last phone call? Chris
4. last text message: See you at the gym in the morning
5. last CD played: A mix of music I have been into lately
6: last BUBBLE bath: About 2 hours ago
7: last time you cried :about a week ago on the phone with sis
8. last meal? The kids wanted Taco Bell.....I wishing I had not

SEVEN have you’s:
1. have you ever dated someone twice?: twice, three times, whatever
3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?: I am sure I have but I do not remember...You should never regret kisses.
4. have you ever fallen in love?yes
5. have you ever lost someone?: yes
6.have you ever slept until 2pm?: yes, quite recently.....Like Saturday
7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up? Yes, but not much. It only serves to make me feel stupid

SIX things you did in the past three days:
1.) slept all day
2.) shared an entire bag of M&M's
3.) sent Jewelry swaps out
4.) talked with friends
5.) played on webkins
6.) took the kids to the park

SIX people you can tell pretty much anything to ( I do not care for this question.....I list these in no particular order!!!!!!!)
1.) Jess
2.) Beth
3.)Laura
4.) Stacey
5.) Kylene
6.) Chris



THREE favorite colors —
1.) blue
2.) blue
3.) Pink

list FOUR things you want to do before you die -
1.) Live at the Beach.....I mean litterally on it. House on sand. Windows open so I can hear waves crashing.
2.) Along with my trip to Italy.....I want to go to England, Scotland, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, France, Germany, Greece.......Shall I keep going?
3.) skydive
4.) Own a sailboat

This month have you…Laughed until you cried: nope

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:
1. Your last kiss? tickled my ear......were we talking romantic kiss?
2. Gay Marriage? Its not my boat to float, but if it yours......Then float it
3. Lowering the drinking age?yes, absolutely, I wrote a paper on it in college. 18 is a legal adult. If you are legal in all other ways, and allowed to serve our country at this age, then by gosh, if you want to drink go right ahead. It should be 18
4. Straight, Gay, or Bi? Me, straight!
5. Who are the best huggers that you know? huggers, like people that hug me? My friends
6. Do you believe in love at first sight? Absolutely
7. Is there something you want to tell someone?yes
8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?Mossimo
9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?yes
10. What is your current annoyance? Everyone being sick!
11. How many kids do you want to have?2 is what I got
12. Do you want to change your name? no
13. Last time you saw your father? this afternoon
14. What did you do for your last birthday?? Danced all night at a bar in South Alabama, while drinking tequila
15.What time did you wake up today? 10
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? I had passed out watching a movie
17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do: Italy in November
18. What is your favorite thing in your room? hmmm, my bed
20. Where is your closest friend right now???? At home , I guess

No comments: