Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

I got nothing



to write about that is....... I am tired. I am sick. And I am tired of being sick. Yet, be proud I ran most of my 3 miles today and did spin. It was a BEAUTIFUL day out, so thats the positive. Thats it , I told you I have nothing. Oh yeah, wait......I just remembered. I got two ideas for jobs today. Don't know how they will pan out or if I need them to, but still sometimes fate steps in you know? I don't even think I am going to mention them here yet...But just needed to say that things just happen in your life for a reason. Oh and this. I forgot to add this picture the other day. This was in the kids doctors office. I could not help but snap a pic with my phone. This completely cracked me up!!!!! (and NO! This is not one of the job opportunities)



And a really great quote! This one is from Grey's Anatomy. I am back to falling asleep to episodes since I got them back from Krysten. Who else here needs background noise?

"You can get over anything that happens to you.....You just have to survive it first"

No comments: