Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Part One - Describe:
Your hair? long, blonde er......brown.....er blonde
Your mother? Lets not
Your father?Yeah, lets not here either
Your favorite food? I like cake. Apparently like to eat it too. But I really do like Cake.
Your dream last night? I did not dream. Oh....I never do actually.
Your favorite drink?Vodka, cranberry with a splash of pineapple......Or just a lemondrop please!
Your dream/goal?Finish school
The room are you in?Living room
Your hobby? Here lately its been photography. But I like running, scrapbooking
Your fear?Making the wrond decisions
Your TV? Does not get used much
Your Pets? don't have any
Friends? All very different and all very great in their own way
Your life?Busy, kinda crazy
Your mood?calm, relaxed
If you're missing someone? Yes I am
Your best friend? Lives in Sweetwater

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Well not here!
Where were you last night? At a bar in Chattanooga drinking(see fav. drink) with Josh
Where did you grow up?I am always stumped by this question.....Somewhere between here and AZ
One place that I go to over and over? Chattanooga
Your favorite place to eat out?Sushi......Don't have just 1 place. Just eat alot of sushi
Wish list items?hmmm
Last time you laughed? Probably today watching two little girls eat huge cupcakes
Last time you cried? What.......There is no crying

Part Three - The What's?
Something that you aren't? I am not fake
Last thing you did?Brushed my teeth
What are you wearing?black running shorts and one of J's tshirts
Something you're not wearing? socks
Your favorite store? Academy Sports

No comments: