Don't you just need a Beatles Fix every now and then? Its late and I am the only one up. Love that! Apparently I passed out this afternoon, for a unknown amount of time(a few hours). So I am still up now playing around with my new obsession...Facebook! Join...you will love it...Trust me. I may give up myspace all together. Just kidding! I have been adding flair to my page. Because you know , you can never have too much. We only require 15 pieces but we would like you to have more. If you do not know what I am talking about......Go watch Office Space. I know its late, and thats when I start quoting movies. Forgive me. Any way, I was in desperate need of some Beatles. Not sure why. But here you are. For you listening pleasure. A few of my favorites by the Fab 4!
Oh and here is a survey
1) If you got married would you keep your last name or take theirs? Well I have been married for 8 years and I only recently took his.....but just on my SS card. I really have no explanation for this. Lazy?
2) What did you do this afternoon? took a nap
3) When do you plan on having kids or your next kid? I am done, stick a fork in me!
4) Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them? I don't remember anything too embarrassing
5) Can you take a bra off with one hand? I am sure I could if I tried, but why....isnt that their job?
6) Can you use chopsticks? Its been a while
7) How old were you when you lost your first tooth? UH....how old are the people making up these surveys? Who remembers these things?
8) Were you a hyper or mellow kid? hyper.....I think I still am
9) Why did you throw up last? When I stupidly drank to much!
10) Last time you were drunk? Went to Archies with Jess, drinks kept appearing in my hand
11) What's for dinner? salad, salmon, shrimp
12) Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?nope
13) Voting for Hilary? Hell no, No one should get to be in office that many terms!
14) How many e-mail addresses do you have? 1
15) Do you HAVE to have brand name stuff? No, but I guess it matters what STUFF we are talking about
16) Last time you washed your hair?this morning
17) Who will you be sleeping with tonight? maybe by myself on the couch
18) Do you like Oreos? sure with milk
19) Do you send out Thank-You cards? depends
20) Can you ice skate? I used to be able to
21) Do you have a brother?no
22) Do you know how to change a diaper? Apparently I have forgotten
23) Do you flip people off while driving?not unless they deserve it
24) What color is your car?black
25) Would you take a bullet for anyone?
26) Do you keep a planner?yes, but I try not to use it to much...I don't want that much organization in my life.
27) Who's your favorite American Idol judge? Paula.....its just fun to watch how intoxicated she gets by the end of the show
28) Do you like to grocery shop? I can think of other things to do
29) What kind of mood are you in? feeling fine
30) Last time you cleaned? cleaned what?
31) Did you get an Easter basket? This year....nope
32) What pills do you take daily? No pills, just vitamins
34) Do you do your own laundry?most of the time
35) Do you go tanning?yes
36) Has someone close to you passed away this year?no
37) Baths or showers?both
38) Do you take out the trash?Yes
39) Are you getting engaged any time soon? Well that would create some issues...don't you think?
40) What's the best part about being single? No one to answer too.........
41) Paper or Plastic? For what?
42) Do you watch "The Hills"?no
43) Last CD you played? Rhianna
44) What did you do last Saturday night? Sat around the pool at the inlaws.....it was a really wild night
45) Which one of your friends is going to have the cutest baby?most of my friends already have babies and theya re all cute!(I will just keep this answer)
47) What is the theme of your bedroom?Theme! I am supposed to have a Theme? WTH! I knew I was missing something.
48) Wearing any bracelets? nope
49) Last thing someone bought for you? A Xterra!
50) What are you going to do now? press the publish post button
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Okay, so I have been MIA lately. But I got on the net today(first time in weeks), I thought I could give a little update here. So here goes......
DH is home! He flew into Ft. Bragg at the end of March. He spent about a week there. I drove over one night. I nearly got a ticket! I say nearly because apparently the cop liked what he saw and let me off with a warning(okay and a cleavage shot!) "No officer, I had no idea I was going 96 in a 70" oops! Anywho.....We had our reunion in a strip club, first for me, but hey I am always open to new things. The guys who had been in the states less than 12 hours wanted to see ta-tas. Who could blame them? DH was designated driver for the night. I myself decided to drink too once I arrived. I think it was the pregnant lady striping that sent me over the edge. But hey its not my thing. So we had about 36 hours together , then I drove home(managed to escape the cops this time!). DH flew to AZ , finished up there, had a reunion with friends and family, then flew back across the states to Bham where I picked him up. He is settling back in slowly. The kids are enjoying him very much. Things are a little slower for the two of us, but it takes time.
Ryley and Kendal
Ryley had tonsil and adnoid surgury in March. It took him a little longer than I expected to recover, but he is doing great now. He is barely taking his asthma meds anymore. Ya HOO! He is back playing baseball and even training to do the Cotton Row Fun Run with us. Very exciting! He has about 15 days left of school and then he will be a second grader(where does the time go?). Also , popular boy that he is was named class favorite (two years running).
Kendal is still dancing away and enjoying school. She has been very clingy with daddy. Normal I know , but I hope it smooths out soon. I have almost got her sleeping in her bed....instead of "camping" out in the floor with sleeping bag and lamp.
Other than being MIA from the internet. I have been busy with all the above. So busy in fact, I dropped out of my 1/2 marathon....which happens to be today. Totally bummed. I just let myself down. Damn , One of these days I will be superwoman, but not yet! I did manage to talk a dance studio into letting me teach. Classes start in the summer. Its really hard for me to get the quote out of my head " I just want to dance!" Follow me(if not go watch Dazed and Confused) I have also got talked into clogging and apparently am going to be in the recital. Which should make for a interesting event, but hey like I said before.....I am usually up for anything! Just don't make me where a cowgirl skirt and hat. Yee Haw! Not! I have decided to stay here in Fort Payne, (you know since I took the teaching job). The kids are happy here, I am happy here and Chris is looking for a Guard job here. It seems to be going well but we shall see in a few weeks. Hmm, I am sure there are more things I am doing now....but it has escaped me. Hopefully I will not go so soon between posts and I will forget next time.
Oh yeah, I have a new baby actually two. An Xterra and a puppy. Totally excited about both. Mac Kingsley(the puppy, I have not named the truck yet) joined our family about 2 weeks ago. he is a Morkie. You get a Morkie when you cross a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese. Cute nothing of a dog(or hairball) Best puppy ever(but of course it should be when you pay this much) . And don't flame me for getting a designer dog(everyone is doing it).
Here is pics of all of the above....in no particular order.
Posted by ~Bry~ at 7:56 PM