Thursday, February 28, 2008
1. Produce: romaine lettuce
2. Bakery: fresh bread
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: ice cream!
5. Dry goods: Cereal
Lets say we are heading out for a warm weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, whats in your bag?
1. jean skirt
2. tank top
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Bark, Bark!
2. Hey babe!
3. Hurry up!
4. Hello , my love
So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Drinking my coffee
2. Surf the net
3. Going to the gym
4. Talking to friends
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. People driving way to slow
2. People cutting me off
3. People who can not turn the car already!
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. hmmmm.......I can't tell you what I would like to be doing! :)
2. Go see friends
3. Surf the web
4. Go for a run on the trails
Were going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it will have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
2. Grey's Anatomy
4. Oh , did I mention Moonlight?
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Cookies and Cream
2. Java Chip
3. Mint Chocolate Chip
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. my vera bradley wallet
2. purple cell phone
3. orbitz gum
4. Keys with the green keychain
You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Lets pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Personal Trainer
4. Marine Biologist(for old times sake)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Here is the Blog Challenge for this week. Yes it is Sunday. But this one was hard!
My Personal Goal
As women we all spend time putting others first, worrying about them, taking care of their needs, scheduling their lives with little time left over for ourselves. For this week's challenge: What is your most important personal goal for the year? What are you doing that is just for you? How are you trying to improve yourself?
Okay, I am sure you know the answer to this. Running. That is what I am doing for myself. It is something that no one else can do for me. It is a singular sport. Does that make sense? I have to set my goals, I have to run the miles, I have to do the work. I have been running for over a year now seriously. I have a 1/2 marathon in 9 weeks and in January 2009 I am going to do the Rock and Roll Marathon in Phoenix. I don't care if I am living there or not I am going. I want this. I want it so much I can taste it! I know that if I am going to have it,It has to be all about running this year. No slacking off. No excuses. Just me hitting the pavement or treadmill. Whatever. Because you know what? Its true. I have put things that are important to me aside for to long. I am tired of putting my life on hold , because it is not a good time. So aside from running I am going to do things that make me happy. I am going to find stability in my life no matter what. I am so tired of being in Limbo!!!
Okay.....Sorry. That about got carried away! But hey if you can not say it out loud, why not type it for all the world to read... Seriously...Seriously.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Yep thats all I got for today. No kids tonight. Thats always nice. They wanted to spend the night with my mom and so I am going to bed early! Maybe listen to a little Boys II Men.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? - Zig Millennium size .05(size really does matter)
3. Look at your planner for March 10th, what are you doing?- Monday Go to the gym
4. What color are your toenails usually?- Hot pink(its my favorite color :)
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? My hair
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? I have a red sheet hanging over my window
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?- beige
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?- Yep, his name was Pantera
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?-a bill
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?- no, but DH does
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?-just cause I like to have cash on me
12. Who is the last baby that you held? Lola
13. Can you spell well? yes
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?- no
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?- same one
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gator? -I don't want to pick either
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?- My 1 year anniversary in 2001
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? - no1
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?- A mexican bowl Krysten gave me
20. Last person you gave a business card to?-When I get business cards I let you know
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? My sister for CM
22. Closest framed picture to you? - My daughters fall pics
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? -I guess my mom on Christmas Eve
24. What do you hate about sleeping?-sleeping alone(kids don't count)
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? - 5-10
26. Last time you gave flowers?- Me and Jess gave Beth flowers when we took her to the movies a couple weekends ago
8. Do you play air guitar?-no but I totally play air drums
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? - never, YET I am married
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? -sugar free vanilla
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? no
32. What is/was your high school's mascot? - an indian(raider) in Decatur and in Phoenix it was a Matador
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? - Stacey
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? -hmmm, I don't usually I just wash my hands alot
35. Would you like to learn how to play the drums?- sure, I mean I already got the air drums down!
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? - white
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? - They are hiring dancers at Babe's lounge
39. What was the last pageant you attended?- what?
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? - Pizza Hut.
41. Have you ever worn a crown? -absolutely, every chance I get
42. What is the last thing you stapled?- I can not remember
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? - don't remember
44. Are you ticklish? - only in a couple spots, but not bad
45. Last time you saw fireworks? -4th of July when I was doing themat mom and dad's
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? -I wish I could remember. They are best at like 5 am fresh and hot
47. Last person that IMed you, and you actually responded? - don't know
48. Last time you parked under a carport? - airport parking garage in October? I think
49. Do you have a black dog? - nope but I soon will
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? -Aunt to two little cute girls
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? - This guy at the gym. They are so darn blue! Great eyes!
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?- today..on the road
54. What is the last song you belted out in the car? -With you Chris Brown
55. do you have a little black dress? -nope
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Since I had such strong feelings about the 80's movie.....Let me give you a little something to look at!
Okay, now on to the other stuff. I had an excellent day. Which started with a good run. Legs felt better today so I was able to do it. I have been in an excellent mood ever since. Must be all the extra endorphins. I also met Jess for spin and came home to the phone ringing off the hook. But all in good fun. Because I have been laughing ever since. My mom called to tell me that some distant cousin was on American Idol. Me: " Okay mom, I will be sure to watch you 5th cousin , 8 times removed.....Talk to you later" About an hour later she called back. My grandfather had called back to say that it was not her cousin it was just a friend of the cousin. So he had to call every one in the family back to tell them NO , it was not the cousin, because you know we were all hovering over the phone , ready to vote....Right! Not like I was watching. Is it even good this year? Any new eye candy? I mean I gotta have some Daughtry or Beau. Nummy. LOLO? Can you help me with this? Still Mom had another funny to tell me. Which totally made me fall out of the chair laughing. My step grandmother's, mother is still alive. (Yes we are an American family--Grandpa robbed the cradle) The lady is nearly old and was watering plants today around the house. Well she gets to her favorite one and is watering it. Looks at her daughter(my step grandma) and says " This is the best growing plant I have ever owned, I simply love it" Well my grandparents don't have the heart to tell her that it is Fake. So they just nod , smile , and empty the water out each day. Now laugh, because that is funny. I don't care who you are. My second funny of the night came from my friend Kylene. She had me rolling with her diet woes. I will not go into details because chances are you will not find them as funny as me...cause I tend to laugh alot! But I will leave you with this. And I swear if anyone can tell me where to get the tshirt, I would love them forever. I would pay about 1,562$ for one. I don't know where I came up with that sum, but hey seems good. But recently her husband bought her this tshirt. Of course at Mardi Gras! But hey I think this shirt could just be a great everyday tshirt. Like say to wear to the gym.
" I want to ride you like a float, and eat you like a Moonpie"
Enough said. Night KY, Thanks for the laughs!!! xoxoxoxox
Sunday, February 17, 2008
1) What is something that mom always says to you
A: Go brush your teeth(so true, I think I was scared of that answer)
2) What makes mom happy?
A: Us being good
3) What makes mom sad?
A: Daddy being gone
4) How does Mom make you laugh?
A: giving hugs and tickles
5) What was mom like as a child?
A: Kendal said.....Just like her!(True), Ryley said- I was always hurt with a broke arm(You have no idea , son!)
6) How old is your mom?
A: Kendal said 5, Ryley said 38(thanks Rye)
7) How tall is your mom?
A: Kendal said Big, Ryley said Can I measure you please?
8) What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Go to the Beach!(they got me pegged)
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Go out and see friends
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Ryley- Rock and Roll singer(Yeah, BABY!), Ryley said my signature song would be "We will Rock you"
11) What is your mom really good at?
A: Ryley-running and being yourself
12) What is your mom not very good at?
A: building houses(I wonder why they think that?)
13) What does your mom do for her job?
A: Scrapbook(I wish!)
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Ryley-Vegetables, Kendal- Salad(hmmm, acording to them i am healthy!)
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Because you are a runner
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Kendal-Little Mermaid, Ryley-Little bo peep(Smartie)
17) What do you and your mom do together?
A: Go out to eat and the movies
18) How are you and your mom the same?
A: Ryley-we both like to exercise, Kendal- our hair
19) How are you and your mom different?
A: Ryley- she is taller than me, Kendal-Nope she is taller than me
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Ryley-She likes to hug on us, and because you read books to us-well sometimes
So I feel pretty good about these answers and they had fun talking! Kendal was just being silly and Ryley was thinking really hard on his answers. He can read now so , you know I could not change his answers!! Now to get started on that Rock and Roll Singer(Maybe I should put that in my 30 things before I turn 30!) Haha!! Oh and Ryley , that is 28 , not 38.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
How old are you? 28
How old do you feel? You are as young as you want to be
Do you consider yourself a grown-up? yes....what is with the obsession?
Do kids call you mr/miss/mrs? I had a kid call me mrs. the other day.......snort
Did you graduate high school? Yes
Did you go to college? for a few semesters
If so, what is/was your major? marine biology....if you can believe it
Did your parents go to college? yes...some
Have you been back to your high school since you graduated? to the actual buiding .....NO
Do you still keep in touch with school friends? some yes
Have you been to a school reunion? yes.....interesting......especially the table cloths....Oh yeah, some people never change....at all.....still B@#$&*! (There are days I wish I had a filter)
Do you plan to attend a school reunion? why not, I would love to see if someone takes up the tableclothes at the next one
Are you single/dating/married/divorced? married
Do you have children? yep
Where do you work? Where don't I work
Are you happy with the carreer field you have choosen? let me think, this career kinda just chooses you, you know?
Are you satisfied with your income? nope
Do you hang out with your co-workers? all the time....we are like family
How many hours do you work per week? .24 x 7
Do you rent or own a home? I rent an apt.
Is your home big enough? nopeDo you throw parties often? nope
Do you want to move? not at the moment
What do you do for fun? hang out with friends
Favorite TV shows? Moonlight
Do you have a TVO/DVR box to record shows? No
What size is your biggest TV? 37? I think
How much do you spend on groceries weekly or monthly? Good grief...there is no telling
Do you have pets? had a cat....it left me for my mom(WTH)..I am getting a dog
What vehicle do you drive? corolla
What do you like or dislike about your vehicle? the dent where I backed a durango into it.
If you could back in time, what advice would you give yourself at
age 5: candy will totally give you cavities
age 16: do not where that short of skirt, and don't worry you really will get boobs
age 18: Do not stay with that guy(you know who you are!)
age 21: Go back to college.....oh and don't marry on a sidewalk in a shopping area.....still it worked out right?
age 25: Go back to college( I repeat)
age 29: Finish that 30 before 30 list!!!!!!!
Imagine that you have just joined a club.It is a FAVORITES book/cd club.When it is your time to make a suggestion you should suggest a book and cd that is your favorite –the one that you really connect with.Your goal is not to please the group but to convey something about yourself with your selection.Select the one book that you really connect with for whatever reason. Select the album/cd that you would keep if you were only allowed one for the rest of your life.Along with your selection please explain why.
I love to read. Anyone who knows me, knows this. I read it all. From Harry Potter to Jane Austin to Anita Blake Vampire Series! Oh and don't let me forget Janet EVanovich or Diana Giabaldon(no way did I forget LOLO). And while I would not want to be without any of these wonderful books. There is one that I don't think I could do without. And this is going to sound crazy...............Its the follow up book to Pride and Prejudice. Mr. Darcy takes a wife by Linda Bertoll. I know what you are thinking.. She has lost it. But here is why. The story of Elizabeth and Darcy is etched in my mind without a doubt. I know every conversation, argument, and memory they have in the original. But what I always wanted to know , was what happened next. I read countless sequels to the great classic, but was never impressed. Not until this book. From cover to cover , word by word, I soaked it up. I loved every ounce of it. I have read it so many times, just to be reminded. Because like so many women out there I needed to know that Elizabeth got the happy ending. That Darcy was just as good as he seemed. I needed to know that their love was one to last.
Now what album would I choose. Well obviously it would be a Jimmy Buffett album. Ballads from the Box Collection. So many songs that mean so much. My favorite song is Survive. A anthem if you will, for my life. A song that has been ever present in my marriage as well. Chris and I used to fall asleep every night listening to this album. We would lie in bed and talk or sing every song until we fell asleep. For years, the same thing. We used laugh when we would catch our kids mesmerized by the "blades of the fan on the ceiling" or about calling Kendal "Little miss Magic". I still laugh when Chris says to me....."If the phone does not ring....its me." Yeah, that is definetly the only album I would need for all time. In fact, now is as good a time as any to listen.......
.......because honey, I didnt know I would be missing you so..............but Come Monday it will be alright
Here is my favorite song's lyrics
I play the stereo loud
When I'm away from the maddening crowd
Smokin', jokin', clowns we all are
Sometimes I kinda get real ill
When I receive my monthly telephone bill
But you say it and I'll pay it
`Cause it helps me to
Survive stay alive
'Til I see you again
Survive stay alive
Can't say where it ends
Clouds lift and there are mountains below
Been a while since I've seen any snow
Chillin' so thrillin' so good to be back
Feels nice to be home for a while
Let's sip champagne til we break into smiles
We'll go dancin' romancin'
`Cause your the reason I
Survived stayed alive
Through the thick and the thin
Survive stay alive
When will it all end
But my bags ain't unpacked
`Cause I've got to go back and play
But I know we'll both
Survive stay alive
Through the thick and the thin
Survive stay alive
Until it all ends
Survive stay alive
When will it all end
Survive stay alive
Till I see you again
Thursday, February 07, 2008
I don't have the answer to this question, nor do I think there is a correct answer. Just something I am pondering..............
And this is Deep thoughts with Bry........
post your secret or wish :)
ExampleLike "I wish I could get to know that girl at the rec center"I W I C G T K T G A T R C
Or "I want pudding"I W P.
Repost your wish for the title.Within 5 minutes and the wish will come true.
p.s. don't tell anyone or your wish wont happen
So here goes mine!!!!!!
I W I C H H F G!!!
Got it? Come up with your own!!!!
Also good news! Ryley went back to school today, and he was picked to be the escort for the class Homecoming Representative. Its the same girl that he was class favorite with last year. So I am so excited to dress him all up and get pictures!!!!! Of course I will post when this happens. It is next weekend!
Other news....I am waiting to hear if my puppy is born....This week. I can't wait to see! This weekend should be busy. I hope to take in a movie with Beth and Jess(who should be back from the honeymoon) and it is Stacey's birthday weekend.....so Party out Saturday Night. Kind of excited to go out and party with the girls!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your wife or husband?uh......
2. Where were you on your 17th birthday?uh.......
3. Have you ever seen a live bat?Yes
4. Is there anyone you hate?totally
5. How much are you on the phone daily?all the time
6. Do you like the color orange?not really
7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?hmmmm......not really
8. Have you ever seen a prostitute?sure
9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?i live in alabama
10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?yes!!!!
11. What size shoes do you wear?9.5
12. Whats your favorite season?Fall
13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?not really go right ahead..... cause I am probably talking smack about them! Ha
14. Do you like someone?Yes
15. Does your dad call you a nickname?yes
16. Are you in a good mood?yep
17. Do you think people will exist forever?nah, we are too stupid
18. What is your sign?Virgo
19. Do you believe in luck?yes
20. Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?Sky Dive definitley!
21. Do you like snakes?not really---have I done this survey
?22. Where is one place you would like to visit?Italy
23. Do you like waffles?not really
24. Anything you are looking forward to?yes
25. What clothes are you wearing?shorts, sports bra and hoodie
26. Do you watch TRU TV?nope
27.Be honest, do you like people in general?generally yes
28. Big or small dogs?Both
29. Do you like Big Macs?Never had one! if you can believe it
30. Did someone bother you today?not yet, but it is early
31. What do you think about death?I try not to think about it
32. Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?sure, I would love to switch lives........like in the movie The Holiday
33. Does someone love you?Everyone loves me
34. Do you know anyone named Dave?yes
35. Name a friend whose name starts with an M?Misty
36. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?my sister
37. Got any nicknames?B, BB, Brick, Breezy
38. What color is your hair?brown
39. Do you like starbucks?not really
40. Are you named after anyone?nope
41. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?pass
42. How tall are you?over 5'8
43. Are you taller than your mom?yes
44. Do you like the color blue?yes, I do......
45. Who was the last person to send you a AIM?
46. Last restaurant you went to?Ruby Tuesdays
47. What do you order at Outback Steakhouse?steak.....what else
48. How do you like your steak cooked?med. rare, depending on the place.....I like it almost cool in the center and bleeding all over my plate!
49. Last voicemail you receive?Laura....Como esta?
50. What is the first thing you would do if you won five million dollars?vacation
51. How many hours did you sleep last night?not enough
52. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?don't know of any
Sunday, February 03, 2008
LOAD Challenge. I made it something like 18 days........and then I missed a day. And then another day. Then a week. And then never started back. I wish I could have finished the challenge BUT, I gotta be in the mood to scrap and well I just lost all motivation! Still I love the pages I did, and I got alot done. Thinking back I should have split up those two page spreads and used one per day. So technically I got more done!
Scrapshare Page Challenge
32 total pages done
1 Altered Big Clip
2 altered drink cases(frappachino and coke)
2 altered soup cans
Also I have done a 4 jewelry swaps.
picture a day--okay, this is really hard. I TRIED! And I did pretty good. But here is the truth. Taking them is one thing , uploading them and labeling is another. UGH! But I have taken quite a bit more in January then I ever would have with out the challenge and that is a good thing!
I have not done any of the Scrapshare Blog Challenges. One I had nothing to write about the other I am still pondering. Sometimes you just got to ponder.....You know!
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Good Luck today my friend! Beautiful Bride !
The Letter A
Are you available?: to do what?
What is your age?: 28
What annoys you?: one up people. Thank you Laura for teaching me that!
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: better question....Who cares?
When is your birthday?: August 25th
Who is your best friend?: I have several great great friends that I could easily call the best
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: hmm........lifesavers
Who's your crush?: a vampire called Mick St. John
When was the last time you cried?:????
The Letter D
Do you daydream?: sure do
What's your favorite kind of dog?: I am not sure I have a favorite. It just depends
What day of the week is it?: Saturday
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: egg whites only, scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: To many times to count
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: smile
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: yep
Do you use fly swatters?: I am guessing I have, but I don't actively have one in the house
Have you ever used a foghorn?: uh, maybe a couple times
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?:all the time....fav is orbit white wintermint
Are you a giver or a taker?: both
Do you like gummy candies?:hmm.....gummy lifesavers
The Letter H
How are you?: I am fine, how are you?
What color is your hair?: brown, blonde, streaked
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: one sweet whirled-Ben and Jerrry's
Have you ever ice skated?: yes, took some lessons as a kid
Do you play an instrument?: piano, very poorly and I used to play the flute
The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: jelly belly
Do you wear jewelry?:sure
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: what kind of a question is that.?
Do you want kids?:got them
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Central school in huntsville
The Letter L
Are you laid back?: most of the time
Do you lie?:yes....snort(kidding)
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: pride and prejudice
Do you still watch Disney movies?: sure with the kids
Do you like mangos?: yes....nummy......
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: lots! B.B, Brick, Breezy, etc. etc.
What is your real name?: Bryonny
Whats your favorite number?: 25
Do you prefer night over day?: depends
The Letter O
What's your one wish?: Just one? hmmm......I could think of several
Are you an only child?: no , one sister
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? I guess it is a good thing I can't think of much....maybe snakes, but I am not paranoid or anything
What are your pet peeves?: whining, people who insult you in a round about way
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: someone who likes to have a good time, someone who can make me laugh and smile, someone who can listen without judgement
The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: If it is not madness, it is not love
Are you quick to judge people?: I hope not, some people you can right away, but most people I like to get to know before
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?:I was only wrong once, but it turned out that was a mistake
Are you one to cry?: no , I am not
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: depends on what I am doing
Do you like snow?: yes
What's your favorite season?: Fall
The Letter T
What time is it?: 9:05
What time did you wake up?: 7:10
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Its been a couple years
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: yes
Underwear or boxers?: both
The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: carrots when they are cooked
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Italy
The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: drinking caffeniene....Is that a habit?
Where do you live?: Ft. Payne, Alabama
What's your worst fear?: ? I don't know
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: yeah
Have you seen the x-games?: no
Do you own a xylophone?:no
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: not so much
What's one thing you yearn for?: hmmmm.........I am not telling :)
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Virgo
Do you believe in the zodiac?: why not
Favorite zoo animal?: elephants