1. My current favorite song is: Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift or Next time he cheats by Carrie Underwood.
2. The last book I read was: Can't remember any names, probably a short romance novel.
3. The last book I bought was:Days and nights with Elizabeth and Darcy. Continuing story of Pride and Prejudice.
4. The last cd I bought was: Rascal Flatts
5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: Sugarland
6. Right now, I'm wearing: soft pants and sweatshirt
7. The last gift I bought was: Cd players for my kids
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: I am not sure I remember, which is sad.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is: The margaritaville ornament. One of the first ones Chris and I bought together.
10. My house smells like: a tree candle I had burning.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: I have not thought that far ahead.
12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: Anything? A new truck!
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: I am not sure if I could only pick one store.
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: The war to be over, troops to come home, and my husband not to have to go to Afghanistan in January.
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: Try to put money in.