Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

30 Things you would not think to share

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Too small to remember. I just know there is a picture somewhere of me and sis during some freak snow storm in Huntsville

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Both are good. I love to have the bed to myself. But there is definetly something to be said for cuddling up with someone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe there are things out there that are not explained

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Some days

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer , but all you have to do is say Lara Croft, and I would switch it so fast. You guys all know what I am talking about!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I could say SOMETHING but not really ANYTHING

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but it has been awhile

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
no, not sure I could. Maybe if I never was in a car. CARS make me sleep fast!

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Not sure, don't watch to many

13. Who was your first love?
Steven

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
no, I responsible sit there ....waiting

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Excuse me, CHICAGO CUBS....its the only way

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. Used to take lessons.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not that often.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
I wish I felt better!

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
No I don't, I know flame away

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had the talent to play my grandfathers fiddle. He was truly a master

22. Do you like Sushi?
Yes. some

23. What do you wear to bed?
nothing :)

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Hate is a strong word, but yeah that covers it

25. Do you believe in astrology?
Believe....thats to strong. I love it though. Its amusing.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Onions, can not stand the smell, taste , or texture. Blech!

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
If I make fun of someone its to their face! And out of love

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Someone tried

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Here again. I believe there are things out there that can not be explained

No comments: