Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Manic Monday......A few monday's worth...







How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes? I do not remember

Have you ever snooped in somebody else's medicine cabinet? Probably. Seems I remember doing this as a teen. A person's medicine cabinet can tell alot!

Who do you think you are? come on sing along......

Mr. Big Stuff, tell me
Who do you think you are
Mr. Big Stuff
You're never gonna get my love

Mr. Big Stuff
You're never gonna break my heart
Mr. Big Stuff
You're never gonna make me cry

Mr. Big Stuff, tell me
Just who do you think you are
Mr. Big Stuff
You're never gonna get my love
Mr. Big Stuff

No....okay, moving on





Which household chore do you dislike the most? folding and putting away laundry. GAG Me!

What's the best museum you've ever visited? I think the one in Tarquania, Italy with all the naked people having sex on the dishes.....Yeah, that was pretty cool.

It's Star Wars Day today. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. What "common" movies haven't you seen? Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Godfather.....sure there are a ton more






What's the best summer job you ever had? lifeguard

Tell me about the worst date you ever went on.
Homecoming. great dress. date picks me up(well his brother was driving) a hatchback car. Not enough seating for all of us. It was raining. My hair, in the rain......think Kendal's curls! Brother proceeds to be a jerk all through dinner. Why was he there? Can't remember. Can not wait to go home. Date drops me off, trys to kiss me with his dragon breath. I shove away , run inside and do not talk to him again! I was in 10th grade!

Then there were a few blind dates in college. GAG!

Do you think the age for a driver's license should be raised (currently 16 here in the U.S.)? no

No comments: