Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Once again doing my T-13 post on Friday......

13 photos from my trip to Italy. Which reminds me. I really need to blog about all of this and put it in a scrapbook. Damn how my heart longs to go back!





Positano


Taking a bus from Sorrento to Positano, this was the view we had. I have died and gone to heaven, Its Positano. Where do I sign the lease. I want to live here.







Boats on the Mediterranean, In Positano








My sister and brother in law at the local brothel in Pompeii. Get a room, oh wait you did. Excuse me guys we will let you have a little privacy!





Sunset in Pompeii. A beautiful garden/vineyard growing right beneath a graveyard that holds so much. Unbelievable


View from the boat dock of Sorrento, We were headed to the Isle of Capri.




A rare photo of all of us caught down by the water on the Isle of Capri.







Light house on the Isle of Capri





UNBELIEVABLE Graffitti. This was on the way from Rome to Sorrento. What an amazing artist did this












Me and T listening to Bocelli in the Piazza. We had no idea he was going to be there. We saw the ad on the side of a truck. This was one of the greatest moments of my life. Bocelli in Rome.






This means walk or cross the street now! Totally optional to pay attention to these signs





Wishing to come back to Rome. Fountain de Trevi





Waiting on the Pope....Who isnt?






Bry , Tavia, and Erica -Arch of Constatine in front of the Coliseum. Italy is at its best at night!

No comments: