Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've come to realize.......

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is exactly the right size, but could someone just give them a little lift? I mean something a little more permanent than Vicky S?
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is very satisfying but I do believe I would be happier with a few changes. Of course the job at the high school is unbelievable. Very satisfying. I love it!
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I should not text!
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to be at the beach again...
5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .the ability to give a damn what people think of me. I like me!
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .women cry to other women. I don't know what to do with that. I just kind of stand there dumbfounded. WTH? If you want a shoulder to cry on, find someone else! (Not to sound insensitive....just not a cryer)
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .that I am glad I rarely am
8. I’ve come to realize that money...really is not everything....but I sure wish I had more of it
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .will never change.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be a little left of sane. That I will always be living slightly on the edge of normal....and that is perfectly fine with me!
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .and I will always let differences seperate us and I hate that
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…and I will never have much of a relationship and its not all my fault!
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is a piece of $%^& DONT buy a Blackberry
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I apparently had a lot to think about
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I had a lot to think about too and I was quite unhappy about it
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .that its time for a change
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .will always believe he is right, that is just who he is.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I could care less about how many mafia war points everyone has
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is a good day because I do not technically have to do anything
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I will be poolside watching swim team practice
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .Will be pretty much the same
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . go to school and get on with it!
.23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .?
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is what you make it and not what others believe is right for you. You have to do what makes you happy and satisfied. No one else. Break free of all the restraints
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .I will pretty much be tied up with District Swim
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is Aerosmith or the Black Crowes. That way I can scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs!
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are scattered all over this country. The ones that are true.....I truly do miss!
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .Alot of things are changing and I can't wait to find out what lies ahead
29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .are simply that...exes...who cares
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .just shut up at times!
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .sushi
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .people that reform. People that dont see outside of the box. People that dont realize there is a whole world outside of this place.
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is past. Its all part of me, but I can break free and move on
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are not really a part of my life
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . of not a whole lot
36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is always evolving. From year to year, day to day. What I put into to day changes tomorrow. I am in control , no one else needs to have a opinion.

No comments: