Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Small survey to fill out.

99 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
2 long ones down my arm- broke it 3 times in a year and half. Reconstructive surgury

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
I am in transit at the moment....I got nothing

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Yes, some at different times. Snore when I sleep on my back, grind my teeth when I am stresses, and talk alot.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Rock, Alternative, Hip Hop, some country

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
12:46.....pm

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A road trip

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Places to go during the day, stores, etc.....I miss PHoenix

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My kids oh and my camera....(its like one of my kids)

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
between 5'8 and 5'9

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No, not to much

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
depends on where I am in the dark

12. WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
I am not wearing underwear

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That the hokey pokey really is what its all about.......and I have been looking elsewhere

14. WHAT TYPE OF DEODORANT DO YOU USE?
Secret Clinical

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Hope I will not be doing any proposing in the future

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Hamburger or Sausage

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Penne Rustica

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
You mean of ALL TIME......Whoa.....Like Blue

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
The cracker

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
hmmmm....I am thinking

22. WHAT TYPE OF COLOGNE/PERFUME DO YOU WEAR?
Body by VS or Pink by VS

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
no

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
really, I just fell in love with Buckle

25. ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
I got talents You don't even know about

26. FAVORITE MOVIE?
right now....Twilight

27. COKE OR PEPSI?
Coke

28. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Black XTerra....my baby

29. PICK ANY LETTER FROM A TO Z:
Y

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
8

31. ANY PETS?
Mac

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"The secret is not to care"

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Half Moon Bay, California

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes, Mexico, Italy, London

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
What....I have none!

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
sure met alot of infamous people too!

37. FIRST JOB
babysitting

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I think we all just swirl around this universe and go in and out of each others lives. Sometimes for a short time, sometimes for forever.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Sitting on the couch watching HP1

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my laugh, I kind of put everything in to it , you know?

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
To sit on the beach, with a boat drink in hand, a few friends by my side, watching the sunset on the last 30 years!

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
got 2, R and K....Thats all folks, The factory is closed and there are no more workers!

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, I am an original

47. FAVORITE GAME?
duh...Baseball....Is there another game?

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
It being over

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Me likey the Matrix

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Its kinda crazy and messy.....kind of like me

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I am sure there are some

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I try not to be, but gosh darn it , it gets the best of me at times

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely, look at all the fun things I would get to do

55. DID YOU HAVE A SANDBOX WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
yes

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Absolutely...and if you say no, you are lying

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I yell and have it out, then I can usually get over it

58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
lose 58!

59. ARE YOU USING A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
desk

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My little ponies

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
maybe like 70

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I was before that time.

63. Do you use sarcasm?
almost never

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
both

65. WHAT COLOR IS THE CARPET IN YOUR ROOM?
Hard wood

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
B, Breezy, Brick, Baby, B.B. Brickell, BryBry

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Cool question. I want the ability to fit into tight leather shorts, where a cape, and boots and look good going it!

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Trueblood

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Let them go. Let them go completely out of your life!

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I love moose tracks or cookie dough

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Nope

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
read

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
On the coast, I mean litterally walk out my door and my toes are in the sand. I can open the windows and hear waves crash.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I really don't care

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
nothing

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Coffee

78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A popsicle

79. LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
not sure, I have not left the house to see

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Read, blog, scrapbook

81. SOMETHING TO HATE?
right now....this place

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Summer

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Starburst.....well any candy really

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
blonde/brown

86. EYE COLOR?
aqua....I am not kidding

87. SHOE SIZE?
9.5....You can not be this height with small feet people

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chipotle... Oh how I miss thee

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Lulu's

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes oh yes, oh yes

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Nope

92. FAVORITE DAYS OF THE YEAR?
opening day of baseball, 4th of July, and Halloween

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I play the piano miserably, and I used to play the flute.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Absolutely Neither! Give me a good Independent any day. I miss Nader

95. FAVORITE BAND?
JB and the Coral Reefers

96. LOOK UP, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
the ceiling

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
dogfood

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
I think I am

99. WHAT BOOK OR SERIES ARE YOU READING?
Skin Trade by LKH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite tv show is prison break. this show is amazing. I have Download TV Shows of this show from the edogo.com