Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good quote

A friend of mine is sorta going through some things, kinda like me. She posted this quote and I love it. I love when you hear a quote and it just stops you in its tracks!!

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

Is this not the truth? I have had a few doors closed and some of them locked. Yet I continue to look at them. Every now and then I will even jiggle the handle to see if I can open it up again. Good grief , I deserve a slap! Move on. The funny thing is....I have several doors opening for me. Doors being held wide open. Doors just cracked a little. I have hope of a new life. A new season. I have been unhappy for so long. I love seeing those doors open, even if its just a peek. And hey, guess what, the lights on.

No comments: