Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I had to do it......2009 Christmas Survey.....


1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? I used to make cards. I used to be crafty. I wonder what happened to crafty.
2. How soon do you start shopping? Depends. I start thinking about in October and really start in November. This year, its been really put on the back burner. So much other stuff going around.
3. Who do you shop for?Mostly my kids, nieces
Tree
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?yes
5. If so, is it fake or real?Lately its been fake, but I am really a fan of real. Love the smell. Hate the sap
6. Do you like tinsel?Tinsel reminds me of the 70's. I always see it in pictures but never really put it on my tree.
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments?A little of both.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?usually
9. Do you put lights on the tree?yes, thats what makes it a Christmas tree
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? I have strung popcorn on the tree. Kids love it!
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your doo?Not this year
Christmas Eve
12. Do you celebrate it?Not really. Its K's birthday and I want her to feel special that day
13. Do you hang up your stocking?just the kids
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?"Usually
Favorite
15. Christmas MovieChristmas Vacation
16. Character from any Christmas MovieThe talking snowman in the cartoon Rudolf
17. Christmas Song Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Coldplay has an excellent version!
18. Christmas MemoryMy son waking up to a train set when he was 2. "Choo Choo Daddy, Choo Choo" He said repeatedly. Never forget that.
This or That
19. Give or Receive? BOTH! LOL
20. Eggnog or Cider? No and NO
21. Red or Green?Red
22. Ham or Turkey?Turkey
23. Star or Angel?star
24. White Lights or Colored Lights?both
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights?both
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?Naughty.....always Naughty....but I hear Naughty is the new nice!
Presents
27. What do you want for Christmas this year?hmmm.....this is a complicated question
28. When do you open your gifts?Christmas morning
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?A picture of the virgin mary from my MIL who is not Catholic. I wonder if she was trying to tell me something.
31. Who gives you the most gifts?NOt what its about
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa?yes
33. Do you like wrapping gifts?yes
Random
34. Do you put change in those red buckets?sure
35. Do you burn a yule log?nope
36. Can you name all the reindeer?yes
37. Do you bake cookies?yes
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause?ewwwww
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?no
40. Do you go caroling?hello no
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?yes
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies?In this house its beer and birthday cake
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap?yes
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?My kids.....but this year, I have a date to lay under the tree on Christmas night and look up at the lights. I can't wait.
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas?home
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas?cant remember
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to?read #44....I love this
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?yes
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas?sure
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys?nope

No comments: