Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

What did you do today?

Today was a busy day!

I

went to the she doctor...yuck
went home, walked the dog
uploaded all the pictures on my computer and made back up cd's
filled out paperwork for fall semester and transfer
filled out paperwork for Summer Pageant for K
payed some bills
 library
Walmart
 grocery store
home again
 washed and folded laundry
washed dishes
prepared dinner
grilled out with J
we discussed
 how much we missed the kids but really enjoyed the last few days together
We have had 5 days to ourselves....strange
and the house is clean....probably for the last night
we also
discussed marketing(technically why Walmart does not sell more uniform clothes in an area that all schools use uniforms)

which

led to a discussion on school systems over tbone steaks and cold pasta...yum
then
 discussion over pageant outfits....J has figured out what she will wear(we shall see)
then we crawled in bed
turned on Harry Potter because GASP, J has never seen!
checked the net for 4th of July Pageant outfits
ordered nothing because I am indecisive
J passed out...way early
so I am watching Harry Potter alone
 and thinking about....
how I need to save money to take the kids to the New Harry Potter Theme Park
and
 the Butterfinger candy bar that my honey brought me home
because
we never have sweets in the house...unless you count PopTarts
and I don't
count PopTarts(but they would do in a pinch)

Good Night!


Clause Statement : No, I am not a pageant mom.  This will be my daughter's first pageant. It is a small town pageant and fundraiser. I am kinda stoked about it though.





2 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I spent most of the day, delivering rare blood to rural hospitals. I spent more of the night than I should revising my urban fantasy, FRENCH QUARTER NOCTURNE.

Life. It beats the alternative, Roland

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Oh pageants are so cute and fun and girly! Enjoy it :)