Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blog challenge-Bryology

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains
What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear? hmm, not sure, I am pretty good at throwing most of my clothes out
What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? Old dance tshirt
When was the house/building you live in built? In the 90's
What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? eggs(did that this morning)

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication
What are you reading? Dragonfly and Amber, Darcy and Elizabeth, and I am waiting on the new Janet Evanovich to come out
Do you have a favorite quote? " I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself" (Self pity by D.H. Lawrence
What's the most recent music you purchased? I just got a order in from BMG, some Nelly Furtado, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, and a few others
What book could you read again without being bored?

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart
How old were you the first time you fell in love? I thought 15 or 16 but realized later I did not until I met my husband at 20
What charities do you have a heart for? Save the Manatees
What's the best way someone can show their love for you? don't try to change me, embrace the person I am
Name five things you "love": Chris, my kids, the ocean, Sweets, Christmas

PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Do you like your smile? sometimes, I tend not to smile very big in pictures though
What's your best feature? my eyes
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? no , well maybe part of my left arm during reconstructive surgery
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? smell

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything
What color do you think looks best on you? red/coral/beige
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I can't remember
What's your favorite flavor of gum? juicy fruit
Where's the first place you went today? to the coffeepot
Do you stand or sit in the shower? LOL, love this question, because I am a shower sitter!

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? yes
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? yes
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? yes
What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? someone who can let loose, be them selves and have fun!
Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? hmm, probably not

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools
What's the last movie you saw? I started watching the Brothers Grimm
What's the first website you visit when you log on? hotmail
What's your ring tone? fergelicious
Would you quit blogging for $25,000? sure, don't do it that often anyway
What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? a Ipod

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families
Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? my husband Chris
Who is your oldest living relative? I guess a great aunt who is about to turn 100
Are you named after anyone? no
Is there anyone really famous in your family tree? no

No comments: