Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

2 Things

JUST TWO THINGS
thought I would add this here since I have not posted in awhile. Thanks to Basketlady on Scrapshare!


Two names you go by:

1. Mom
2. Bry

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. a black shirt
2. capris

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:

1. respect
2. laughter/fun

Two things you like to do:

1. go out with friends
2. scrapbook

Two things you want really bad right now:
1. DH!
2. nap

Two things you did last night:

1. surfed internet
2. read

Two things you ate today:

1. hot wings
2. banana chips

Two people you last talked to:

1. a friend
2. DD

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. running
2. ?

Two longest car rides:

1. AL-AZ
2. vice versa

Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas
2. halloween

Two favorite beverages:

1. rum and fresca
2. water

Two things about me that you may not have known:

1. I have my tongue peirced
2. I love sailboats/sailing

Two jobs I have had in my life:

1. lifeguard
2. waitress

Two Movies I would watch over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Christmas Vacation

Places I have lived:

1. Alabama
2. Arizona

Two of my favorite foods:

1. any and all seafood
2. Loaded baked Potatoe(preferably from Big Bob Gibsons!)

No comments: