Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

(Blog Challenge) Senior Moments~ This is so appropriate!

Our assignment is to reach back to our senior year (1997) and answer the following questions.


1. Who was your best friend? Liz, Stacey

2. Did you play any sports? Nope

3. What kind of car did you drive? I mostly just rode with friends. I did sometimes use my parents but I did not have my own car.

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Hanging out with friends. Occsionally we would go to football games.

5. Were you a party animal? uh, yes!

6. Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? chorus

8. Were you a nerd? no, I just kinda blended in, I think

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? no.

10. Can you sing the fight song? no

11. Who was your favorite teacher? 1st period English-Mrs. Daniels. She totally ignored that we were always late and came in with a cloud of smoke!

12. What was your school mascot? Raiders

13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes, it sucked

14. If you could go back, would you? No way!

15. What do you remember most about graduation? That is was not memorable!

16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I do not remember

17. Did you have a job your senior year? yes, Paradise Video

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria

19. Have you gained weight since then? No, I think I look better!

20. What did you do after high school? spent a year without direction, went to Troy State, met my husband, moved to FL after he graduated, got married, had a son.

No comments: