Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Now that I have finished my 30 before 30 list I am ready to do my New Years Resolution.


1. Continue the running/workout schedule that I have been pretty good about in 2007.
2. Learn to not obsess about things like the house being perfect at all time. I spend to much time doing unimportant things instead of the things I enjoy(you following me?)
3. Work on my 30 before 30 list. This kinda goes without saying but there are specific things I want to cross off in 2008. School, Fitness Certification, some of the trips are things that need to be taken care of in 08!
4. Find a babysitter and begin regular dates with Chris. Yes this was also listed before but needs to be repeated. The biggest part of this is finding a babysitter. Something I have always found very difficult. Could this mean I need to be more involved? Yes!
5. Get a new Car! I have payed off this one, drove it and drove it some more. I want a new one! Like an XTerra!
6. Do not light up!- That means do not slip back into smoking. Its not worth it, I have come to far!
7. Blog more. I want to do more creative writing, and push myself. I enjoy it and do not understand why I have such trouble doing it. I am going to keep a list of ideas and topics to inspire me in writing.
8. The little things. I want to be aware of them. Write them down. Journal them. My kids do special things all the time, my family has special moments. I want to remember them!
9. Continue paying off my debt. I am almost there and I love the feeling. If I can keep with it, This could be done by May!
10. Cook-Sounds simple, but I have let myself believe it is a chore and I do not enjoy it. I used to enjoy it. I want to find away to get back to it.

No comments: