Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back in the swing of things



I had that familiar feeling today. You know, being overwhelmed. School starts back tommorrow. I had a ton of errands to run, bills to pay, spinning class at 4...............There is never enough hours in the day to get it done. I hope things will be easier when Chris gets back. You really underestimate the extra pair of hands. I was able to get my 2nd layout done for the January Challenge. I am not getting much else done but a 2 page spread a day, but every little bit helps right. This power pallatte(CM-Cabana) is awesome. I am doing the entire year in it. It really helps to limit all the choices and just get it done! Also I took a picture today for the 365 picture a day challenge. Nothing exciting. Just my shoe. Why? Because I need a new pair. See that whole on the top, left side? I proudly gained that hole from all the trail running I have done. I have another , newer pair for the gym, but these are my favorite. I gotta go see if I can find them again. We have one store here that carries athletic shoes. Not a big selection. And I have to buy New Balance. There is no other brand for my foot. So thats my picture for the day. I just said I would take one everyday, not that it would be a piece of art!

No comments: