Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2008

ABC's of me......I am boring you right ?

ABC of Me

The Letter A
Are you available?: to do what?
What is your age?: 28
What annoys you?: one up people. Thank you Laura for teaching me that!

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: better question....Who cares?
When is your birthday?: August 25th
Who is your best friend?: I have several great great friends that I could easily call the best

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: hmm........lifesavers
Who's your crush?: a vampire called Mick St. John
When was the last time you cried?:????

The Letter D
Do you daydream?: sure do
What's your favorite kind of dog?: I am not sure I have a favorite. It just depends
What day of the week is it?: Saturday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: egg whites only, scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: To many times to count
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: smile

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: yep
Do you use fly swatters?: I am guessing I have, but I don't actively have one in the house
Have you ever used a foghorn?: uh, maybe a couple times

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?:all the time....fav is orbit white wintermint
Are you a giver or a taker?: both
Do you like gummy candies?:hmm.....gummy lifesavers

The Letter H
How are you?: I am fine, how are you?
What color is your hair?: brown, blonde, streaked

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: one sweet whirled-Ben and Jerrry's
Have you ever ice skated?: yes, took some lessons as a kid
Do you play an instrument?: piano, very poorly and I used to play the flute

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: jelly belly
Do you wear jewelry?:sure

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: what kind of a question is that.?
Do you want kids?:got them
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Central school in huntsville

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: most of the time
Do you lie?:yes....snort(kidding)

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: pride and prejudice
Do you still watch Disney movies?: sure with the kids
Do you like mangos?: yes....nummy......

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: lots! B.B, Brick, Breezy, etc. etc.
What is your real name?: Bryonny
Whats your favorite number?: 25
Do you prefer night over day?: depends

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: Just one? hmmm......I could think of several
Are you an only child?: no , one sister

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? I guess it is a good thing I can't think of much....maybe snakes, but I am not paranoid or anything
What are your pet peeves?: whining, people who insult you in a round about way
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: someone who likes to have a good time, someone who can make me laugh and smile, someone who can listen without judgement

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: If it is not madness, it is not love
Are you quick to judge people?: I hope not, some people you can right away, but most people I like to get to know before

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?:I was only wrong once, but it turned out that was a mistake
Are you one to cry?: no , I am not

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: depends on what I am doing
Do you like snow?: yes
What's your favorite season?: Fall

The Letter T
What time is it?: 9:05
What time did you wake up?: 7:10
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Its been a couple years

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: yes
Underwear or boxers?: both

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: carrots when they are cooked
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Italy

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: drinking caffeniene....Is that a habit?
Where do you live?: Ft. Payne, Alabama
What's your worst fear?: ? I don't know

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: yeah
Have you seen the x-games?: no
Do you own a xylophone?:no

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: not so much
What's one thing you yearn for?: hmmmm.........I am not telling :)

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Virgo
Do you believe in the zodiac?: why not
Favorite zoo animal?: elephants

No comments: