Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The wedding




Jess' wedding was yesterday. It was simply beautiful. A very long ceremony (over an hour). But the priest kept it light and fun. The bridesmaids looked so beautiful, especially Beth. I could not get over it. And of course Jess. Stunning dress and she looked like she was having fun. I did not even see tears! I got to the reception around 3.....First one there(how lame) They wedding party showed up around 4 and we had a pretty good time. I did not Chicken dance or anything but hey, sometimes you just got to say no. Ha, Ha! It was very nice evening.......all though I was there alone. We waved them goodbye around 7 and Beth and I headed out to the car. I was kind of sad my friend was leaving.......but she is having a blast in Jamaica!

Here is a pic of me and Jess. Yes I wore a dress! LOL. I do not have many other pics. My batteries died in my camera. I wanted to CRY! So all my pics of Jess and Ben are blurry. I am waiting for their website to be up so I can see all the professional pics!





No comments: