Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008






For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way. Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. ~Fr. Alfred D'Souza



Found this quote and thought I would add it to my list. Very true, it is very true. Time is flying! And the faster is goes the more I wonder about the journey and what is the destination. Dont worry , I am not going all deep tonight. But I am sipping some wine while I update you on my life.


Last Saturday night I went hogwild at a place in Huntsville called yep.....HogWild. Excellent time with the friends old and new. Several drinks into the night found me and Stacey on stage dancing. But hey its all good fun. Brian and his wife came out which made me so very happy. Because I miss him! Also Summer , Stacey's sister and an old friend April joined us. It is so fun to hang out and catch up with people no matter how much time(there is that word again) has passed between visits. Happy Birthday my dearest Stacey. I love you!!!! The rest of this week went by pretty fast. Oh yeah, there was Valentines Day. I had a wonderful brunch with Beth and Jess at Cracker Barrell! Could not have asked for better dates! Friday was Homecoming. And Ryley was just so darn cute! He smiled and let me take all the pics I wanted. Of course he was a little distant. Someone mentioned his dad to him and he walked off. I know he wants Chris there for all these things and I have just run out of things to say to comfort him. I have to believe things will be better in just a little over a month. As for the weekend nothing much going on. Just going to clean house, get to feeling better and catch up on all my jewelry making. It has to be mailed off soon!!!!


Oh Yeah and other things you all were dying to know!


My puppy was born. Just yesterday morning. I have not seen pics yet and I am so anxious because I may have the perfect name!


And.....Last but So not least! MICKEY is coming back in April...... 4 more episodes of Moonlight. I just know my girls Kylene, Laura , and TAve are all hollering with me!!

No comments: