Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008




Well it is Wednesday morning and I am sitting here watching it POUR!! Schools are delayed 2 hours which I am kinda bummed about because I wanted to get to the gym! Ryley is home sick again. I got the call to come get him from school Monday. And yesterday I spent a wonderful morning at the hospital getting xrays, steriod shots, and breathing treatments. YEAH! NOT! Took forever! I was able to get the name of a surgeon though! So I am about ready to get his tonsils out and maybe put an end to all this mess. Enough all ready! My friends made me feel good though as I sat there for hours. Jess called from her honeymoon in Jamaica. She held the phone up and said "Hear the waves crashing?" UH! Wish I could trade places! I know she is having a wonderful time. I miss her! I have not seen Beth hardly at all either because of both are kids being sick. But she called me at the hospital to ask if I wanted food. Can I just say that I have great friends. AND!!! I really do not want to leave them!!!!! Speaking of good friends, Stacey joined Scrapshare and thus signed up for a jewelry swap! Woohoo! That made my morning! Good going girl! I can not wait to see what you come up with my creative friend! I need to get mine finished up and postal! I am making 3 of the princess bracelets. 1 for Kendal and her two friends Emma and Zana. I am behind on everything else. No scrapbook pages, no deck of me. Maybe I will get caught up this weekend. We shall see! I am not to worried. With sick kids and a MIL in town what can you do! MIL is leaving today.......which is always good! Snort! We just get under each others skin. But she has helped me out this week so I am thankful for that.




Thats about it for now, but here is a very cool pic I took from my back door. The cardinals just hang out all morning in the trees behind my place. They are beautiful!


1 comment:

dianna said...

Wish I could have at least one flake of your snow!
Hope you and your crew are feeling better :)