Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

I am to tired to do any more tonight....

I will update later. i am tired and going to bed but here is a survey.



Who were your last 3 texts from?Jess, Beth, Chris
Where was your default picture taken? In my apartment
Your current relationship status? alone......
What is your current mood?very tired
What color shirt are you wearing?pink
Who has the ability to hurt you most? people I care about
If you could go back in time and change something, would you? I could say yes, but every thing you go through makes you who you are.
Where was the last place, out of town, that you went to?Huntsville
Something you like a lot? sex
Do you have a fondness for gnomes? Only ones that are hidden in the woods with clues
Who can you tell EVERYTHING to? A few friends
When was the last time you cried? Its been awhile
Where are you right now? in my apartment
If you could have one super power what would it be?Let me fly!
what is your fav color?Blue
What is one thing that annoys you on TV? Shows like the Bachelor
Do you still like kiddy movies? Not really , but I sit through them
What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Smartwater
Do you speak any other language? not so much, but I am trying to learn some Italian
What's your favorite smell?The beach, saltwater
Describe your life in one word? Complicated
Have any tattoos?yes
What are you looking forward to the most? Having someone to share the day to day stuff
What are you thinking about right now?crawling in bed
What should you be doing right now?crawling in bed
Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?myself
What are you listening to?the fan
Do you like working in the yard?love it
Do you act differently around the person you like? I think we all try to be the best version of ourselves around the people we like.
What is your natural hair color?Brown/blonde(can't remember)
What's your favorite place in the world? sitting in the sand , toes getting wet, and the sun setting. And yes it could be any beach
What is the holiday closest to your b-day?Labor Day
What is your dream car? I really just want that XTerra already!
Has anyone sang or played for you personally?I don't think so
Have you broken a bone or had stitches? too many to count
Anyone on your mind right now?Yes

No comments: