Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Getting back to it.






I am so glad it is Monday, I am so ready to be back into the swing of things! Well the kids do not start school until tommorrow. But DH went back to work, dance classes start back. I started a new running schedule. We are training for a 1/2 marathon in March. I am cutting it close. ONly have 9 weeks. Which is fine. I will run my booty off until then, do the best I can and have a great time doing it. There is another one in April but I will be out of town in NYC! So excited about that trip. The kids are spending the day with Nannie and I have already got my run out of the way, and am just relaxing. Catching up on things around here. Here are some pics from the weekend. The first one is of me and Misti going to Archies and seeing Fly by Radio. Great night. I danced so much I am still sore. Awesome show. Got to love some 90's cover!



The other pic is from the really cool fog covering the mountain today.















No comments: