Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

What you do on New Year's Day you will do all year!


Okay well other than packing up the fireworks stand in the cold wind, my main goal today was to trail run. I definetly needed my two running buddies with me. I was not sure how it was all going to work out because of babysitters but by 2 it did. We headed up there, in layers, and started off. It was awesome. They loved it. I think I could get them hooked. We ran/walked for two hours up there. Dodged briars(okay one got me), peed in the woods, jumped over mud and water, and almost got run over by some bikes. Good times. I forgot how much I loved it. Its been months. Too Long! But we definetly vowed to get off the roads some and do more of it! Here is my pic for the day. I am not mentioning any resolutions you know. So I will not mention the need to post a pic a day. We will see how long it lasts!

No comments: