Exciting things coming..........I love a good book, and some of my favorite series have some releases coming up.
1. Dead and Gone-May 5th Sookie Stackhouse series- by Charlaine Harris- This is book 9! I can't wait for these. What else can not wait for. Season 2 of TRUEBLOOD! Its coming June 14th! Here is a little sneak..
2. Laurell K. Hamilton- Skin Trade This is book #17 in the Anita Blake Series. You have alot of catching up to do if you are just starting. 16 books you do not want to miss. June 2, 2009
Do it now, because you do not want to miss the new t.v. show being made about this incredible book series. Here is the link to tell you more about that! Press
3. Tempted- House of Night Series book 6 by P.C. + Kristin Cast--October 27 2009 This series is the best damn thing since Twilight! Get it and read you will not be dissapointed!
4. Finger Licking Fifteen- #15 in the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich- June 23 2009- Can not wait, I need a dose of Ranger. Here's hoping for some sexy scenes with him! Seriously!
5. An Echo in the Bone- Diana Gibaldon's 7th Novel in the Outlander Series. This series haunts me. I can not get Jamie and Claire out of my head. I am on book 4. I know I have my work cut out for me before the release of this one (September 22!) But hey give me a break, these books are over 1000 pages long. Not for the light reader! I get so sucked in to their world its hard to look up and out! I have still not forgot about that ring either. Laura, I think we should order ours. We should do it before the next in the series. If you want to know what I am talking about here is the link Claire's Ring
"DA MI BASIA MILLE"
Hate I am going to miss the book signing this year out in Phoenix. Laura, go! Tell me about it!
I also have this one on my list "Once a Runner". It looks great! Maybe I will go find it today. No vamps but my other true love.
Makes you want to curl up with a blanket and read, right?