Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 5

Oh yeah, this came up today. Remember that movie High Fidelity? If you have not, you must, must, go watch. I have not seen it in awhile , and I have to say I am a little due for some "Kathleen Turner Overdrive". Anyway, throughout the movie is all these lists. Lists of people, songs, albums, artists, etc. While listening to my playlist.......the one playing now...........I was thinking about my top 5 Bands of all time. Its tough but here you go.

1. Jimmy Buffett-Technically a singer but The Coral Reefer Band makes it legit!
2. The Beatles
3. The Rolling Stones
4. Aerosmith
5. The Black Crowes

Thats it. I think if I really have to boil down, those are my five. I have some more lists in my head. Lists for everyting. Lists I refuse to write down. You can not live your life by lists. List your top 5 bands , books, or movies, hey there is even a list of top 5 cereals you eat on Facebook. Make a grocery list but don't write to do lists, because you will spend your life stressing over it. The important things will happen. So get your patchouli stink out of here and tell me your top 5!(Actually , I really like the patchouli smell, I just wanted to quote the movie)

No comments: