Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill ins

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting_them not too!
.2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who tries harder to win next time.
3. __Venice___ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.-Well I did not make it to Venice, but Italy is amazing. Next trip I will make it to Venice.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _smoking and screwing.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and career. Apparently these are the correct answers, I had to look up the quote. Oh the stories I could write on this one. OY!
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without wine or good company in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being in Gulf Shores hanging out with my best bud, tomorrow my plans include laying on the beach all day and having fun at night and Sunday, I want to spend some time on the beach before driving home!

No comments: