Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name).
1. I wish you knew how much I DO NOT CARE!
3. Please don't ever stop taking your pills.
4. You don't need pills!
5. You really were on the crazy train.......and we still call you choo choo
6. Appreciate you telling me you were in town......Not that I expect any different from you.
7. Gah! We are the same person
8. I do things differently and see things differently than you, thats okay.
9. It is what it is
10. I want to ride you like a float , and eat you like a moonpie.......
Nine Things About Myself.
1. I am casual to a fault....Apparently. Shorts, ponytail, and makeup suit me just fine!
2. I don't finish things.....I am trying to fix that
3. I obsess about everything that goes in my mouth and I hate that!
4. I love music. It constantly plays. I love all kinds of music not just mainstream. I love sharing it with my kids too!
5. When I am running alot of miles , my head constantly tells me I am not going to make it....but I always do!
6. I truly am confused by the question....."Where are you from?"
7. I love to laugh.
8. I think my kids are awesome and I truly feel like I will have a great relationship with my son and daughter (even in high school).
9. I really do goof off and dance and sing around the house with the kids
Eight Ways to Win My Heart.
1. Make me laugh.
2. Let me make you laugh.
3. Play around. Don't be serious all the time!
4. Be intelligent. Its okay if you are more intelligent than me......but don't act like it!
5. Give me space. Time to do whatever I want. Run, write, scrapbook, be with friends, etc.
6. Encourage me.
7. Take me to the Beach
8. Give me moments of undivided attention......Just me!
Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot.
4. schedule of events, games, practices, classes...........
5. Choreography for the Danceline
7. Not wanting to fold and put away laundry
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep.
1. Pick up any toys, dishes, shoes, clothes, etc. around the house and put them away
3. Brush teeth
4. Set the coffee pot for the morning(most of the time)
5. Turn on a movie
6. Hug up to my body pillow
Five People Who Mean A Lot (in no order whatsoever)
Not going to go there! I could not name just 5. I would hate to leave anyone off !
Four Things You Do In The Morning While Getting Ready
.1. Hit snooze if the alarm is set
3. stumble to the coffee pot
Three Songs That You Listen to Often.
1. Let me sign-Robert Pattison- Well actually the whole Twilight cd
2. Second Chance-shinedown
3. aint no sunshine
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die.(These questions are so hard!)
1. Learn to Sail.
2. Run a Marathon
1. I can not stop myself from eating the cookies I made yesterday!