Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday 9...

Saturday 9: Heatwave
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are? The weather has been great! Today actually it has been very cool! 60 degrees tonight. Now that is winter to us Arizonians!!

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?Anything wet! Pool, sprinkler, water balloons
3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that? Heck yeah......ask my hair! And I can definetly tell a differance from the South and the West.
4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?Sure with good company!
5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been? Hmm......what kind of question is this? There are so many kinds of HOT!
6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?As many as possible. I can not get enough. Is it time to retire there yet?
7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer? Beach, play in the yard, ride bikes all over the neighborhood with friends, swim. Alot of the same things as my kids do.
8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf? I would love to learn how to surf.
9. What’s your favorite summer song?Any Jimmy Buffett song will do for Summer.

I realize this post is just some filler for now. I have lots of stories to tell. My nieces are here and my day has been filled with them. So I will post more later.

No comments: