Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I miss you summer

The post today over at Le Love......(see link on side panel) was amazing today. The first line "a world of nicotine and stars" . hmmm. yeah. I love the words. Made me smile thinking about this summer. This summer was a time for change, heartache, anger and my world being flipped upside down. Somehow, somewhere............there was something else. Something good. Something that made me smile and say "hooty hoo". Something in me does not want to let it go. I know there is more to come, but I miss you summer. All the times I had. Summer, You whisper to me and remind me of humid nights spent beneath the stars, dancing like no one else is there, laughter and smiles, cherry 7 up, and "Notebook" kisses in the rain. Summer is good for all these things. Its the memories of them that get us through the winter and make me antsy in the spring. Because by Spring.......I can feel you again....you are on your way.

No comments: