Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

I need a stress reliever

Well I know I just had a week off. A week away. A week of doing nothing(like my research paper). Should of though. I feel it now. My to-do list has about 36 numbers on it and I don't even write to-do lists. I swore those off last year....some of you may remember. Well I just write stuff down randomly now. You know the back of the mail, the back of my checkbook, the calendar, homework sheets. Its not really a good system. I do not recommend it. Try the to-do list maybe it will work for you. Not me.....Im not ever doing that again. So here is what my Monday back from Holiday was like. By the way, don't think I am going on Holiday again. Skipping Christmas.....yes sounds good. Bah Humbug

Monday
Alarm, kids, breakfast, we are late, get off the wii, coffee.....damn no creamer. drop kids off at school.....no I do not care that you want to be dropped off first. No painter , I did not forget you....I am coming to unlock the door......its just raining, and cold. Don't like it. Unlock door, check out roofing job.....nope they did not do it.....yeah yeah, I will take pics later.........when its not pouring. Walmart.....few groceries....ah yes coffee creamer! Home, unload more of the car, because I still have not done that! Coffee....with creamer......Facebook.......Internet I missed you.....phone calls. Okay screw all of this I am watching a movie.....and falling asleep on couch. More coffee......toast. phone calls. English assignment. Post office....they really should check into hiring someone for the 50 people standing in line.....its the holidays for gods sake! Bah! Bank. Pictures of roof....can't believe they lied and said they did it! Ha! Phone calls. Pick up kids. Get them something to eat because I forgot snacks. Winterguard. Dance Studio. Lock up house after contractors left. Back to studio for forgotten jacket. Dinner. Home. Exhausted.
Now where is that post of things I am thankful for?
Please no one else call me today with bad news. Or needing something from me. Im out. Got nothing left for any of you!
And did I mention I am hating the Holidays! Nothing like being alone. The kids splitting their time between houses, I just feel very empty. Ugh. I don't even want to put up the tree. That would require more energy than I have. Yes, I know I have my kids. I get it. I am thankful. Well anyway. I am going to look forward to my date Christmas night laying on the floor with my head under the tree looking up at the lights. Yeah, that makes me smile. Okay holding on to that thought for now.
Well I need a good laugh. Or a good stiff drink. Maybe just sleep......
Here you go.....All this off of Stealing Sunday....I am to lazy to link it , just google friends!

1. When is your birthday? August 25
2. Where were you born? Huntsville, AL
3. Where do you live now? The gates of Hell.......just kidding...Nice quaint....totally fake and snooty Fort Payne, AL. Let me out, Let me out!
4. What is your heritage? Cherokee, Irish, Scottish, British.......do we really actually have heritage any more?
5. Tell us about a weakness. Crying, Crying is a weakness.....Just don't do it.....You regret it afterwards and your face is all puffy.
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? I would like to achieve the goal of getting out of this town and moving on!
7. What is the most overused internet phrase?LOL
8. What was your first thought this morning? No......tell me that its not the alarm....Damn it!
9. When do you usually go to bed?Between the hours of 10 and 2......I kid you not , like every night which might be my problem with number 8
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? Yes, started when I was 15. Quit off and on. Sad to say the vice has been back. Not totally. Just when I drink...and its going away again.
11. Do you like your current relationship status?By relationship status.....Do you mean Divorced or just getting out of a bad never going to move on relationship, or the disfunctional "distant" relationship, or the kinda crazy, love you but you make me crazy long distance relationship......Hmmm....thats a toughy! Think relationship status and me should never be in the same sentence!!!
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Nope......and Nope....Never have, Never do, Future does not look to bright either......But its all my fault.....REmember people....Relationship Status :"distant"
13. How often do you drink alcohol?Every chance I get it......Lol, that makes me sound like a Lush.....ok
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? yes.....yeah lets leave that one alone
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Well as a matter of fact I have. And the "relationship" I am in now......Well he remembers it quite fondly!
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? I wouldnt....What?
17. What did you want to be when you grew up?A dancer
18. Have you ever been dumped?I am sure I have(cant really remember).....See thats because I am not the emotional one.....Keep up...."distant"
19. What's on your pizza?Meat lovers
20. Have you ever shoplifted? I swear I took some coffee creamer from a gas station!
21. What color is your watch? Black.....Think I am going to give it back to the person who gave it to me.....I just can't bring myself to wear the damn thing.
22. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?Keith Urban
23. Would you strip for money?No.......Oh who am I kidding....Hell Yeah!
24. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?drive thru
25. What is your favorite number?25
26. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?the X
27. Any plans today? Not anymore....Bed
28. In how many states have you lived?3
29. Biggest annoyance right now? oh where do I begin
30. Last song listened to?don't remember
31. Can you say the alphabet backwards?No.....not even sober....I mean I am sober....But I swear thats what the cops want you to say.....not that I know
32. Do you have a maid service clean your house?no. damn it
33 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?um...how is bare feet
34. Are you jealous of anyone?Of course
35. Is anyone jealous of you?Probably .......
36. Do you love anyone?Yes
37. Do any of your friends have children?yes
38. What do you usually do during the day?see beginning of post
39. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?Hate is a strong word....but yeah, it will do
40. Do you use the word hello daily?no.
41. What color is your car?black
42. What size wedding ring do you wear? I don't....and thats a good thing.
43. Are you thinking about someone right now?Just bed.....now I am thinking of someone I would like in that bed ....yes
44. Have you ever been to Six Flags?Yes
50. How did you get your worst scar?reconstructive surgery on my left arm.....because I broke it 3 times in a 1.5 years. 2 totally wicked awesome long scars and a cross on the opposite side where the bone came out. I know, you can't all be cool like me.

I leave you with just this one thought the blogger world......
Run From The Bus! You don't have to get on...........Don't you ever just want to Run From the Bus!!!

No comments: